Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its 1AM...

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
Who else is up this fucking late because even their own fucking brain hates them and won't allow them to get 8 hours of sleep?

You are on the west coast.
Or east coast..

I hear everything is stupidly expensive there. Is it true?
Yep, a small supposed to be entry level home is like 500,000$ almost a million and not even in a big city and yet we have the highest tax rate because the governor is retarded like what the fuck its already enough we have the highest tax rate why increase the prices to the point people making 24$ or lower would go homeless?

sun only just went down where i live, that is why the forum always seems so slow for me, when i am active everyone else is asleep

brutal timezonepill

sun only just went down where i live, that is why the forum always seems so slow for me, when i am active everyone else is asleep

brutal timezonepill
Let me guess Europecel

Yep, a small supposed to be entry level home is like 500,000$ almost a million and not even in a big city and yet we have the highest tax rate because the governor is retarded like what the fuck its already enough we have the highest tax rate why increase the prices to the point people making 24$ or lower would go homeless?
Fuck that sucks. Around here a 3 bedroom house like my mother’s house in the suburbs with a decent yard is like $200,000

4:17 am for me rn

Fuck that sucks. Around here a 3 bedroom house like my mother’s house in the suburbs with a decent yard is like $200,000
Shit and 30 years ago today is when you could literally live off minimum wage and now the new minimum living wage is 30$ an hour just like how 30 years ago today you could be a 5'2 balding Indian and still get a gf

Shit and 30 years ago today is when you could literally live off minimum wage and now the new minimum living wage is 30$ an hour just like how 30 years ago today you could be a 5'2 balding Indian and still get a gf
Brutal inflation and hoeflation

Brutal inflation and hoeflation
Foids just want to make life more and more impossible

First they make unrealistic height standards

Then they say they like taken men better

What next do men need to have fucking quirks???

Foids just want to make life more and more impossible

First they make unrealistic height standards

Then they say they like taken men better

What next do men need to have fucking quirks???
They just have infinite standards while men are supposed to be ok with accepting an ugly bitch like she is some prize. Clown world