Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's 1992 again, boys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Very nice, hopefully it's even worse than the LA riots.

From Fort Bragg

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

I hope this turns into a full-scale civil war with soldiERs and stuff

I never understood why GTA San Andreas takes place in specifically 1992, until very recently. I also realized mass riots that overtake Los Santos near the end of the game refer to those events, lol. When I was a kid it all made no sense to me.

I never understood why GTA San Andreas takes place in specifically 1992, until very recently. I also realized mass riots that overtake Los Santos near the end of the game refer to those events, lol. When I was a kid it all made no sense to me.
Truecel trait: actually playing the full story line in gta instead of just running over people and running from cops

Truecel trait: actually playing the full story line in gta instead of just running over people and running from cops
truest truecel trait: scouring every bit of the game for hints of UFO instead of playing story missions.

truest truecel trait: scouring every bit of the game for hints of UFO instead of playing story missions.
If you want to see real truecels, look at the Mount Chilliad subreddit.

Truecel trait: Never finishing a game because after 30 mins in, no matter how good it is, it's boring. That's why i download them free, except exclusives on playstation of course.

Hope they eliminate all the rioter scum.

Why are these niggers still protesting? The pig got arrested and it's been 6 days of protesting non-stop.