Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's 12.46am

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I have been home since 2.30pm. So I spend like 13 hours of free time and I did absolutely nothing. Again.

Haven't played a game, haven't watched anime, haven't read a book, haven't done shit!
I did nothing in front of my PC for 13 hours. wtf did I even do? Rot on forums? .is was down and I still wasted time.

fuck my life

Days go on and on...they dont end.

i only worked 4 hours today and spended the rest of the day rotting here until this place was closed so i cleaned my room for the first time in 2 months

i only worked 4 hours today and spended the rest of the day rotting here until this place was closed so i cleaned my room for the first time in 2 months
mogs me. I'm so lazy that I haven't drank water in hours, even though I'm thirsty and the bottle is two steps away from me

mogs me. I'm so lazy that I haven't drank water in hours, even though I'm thirsty and the bottle is two steps away from me
soemtimes i get so lazy also to go to the toilet so i just piss inside a bottle and hide them. i have 2 bottles of 1.5 litters.
just pure LDAR lifestyle

your watch might be broken. 13 minutes ago it was 4:56 PM

So I spend like 13 hours of free time and I did absolutely nothing.
It's very common for me to do this. It's been about 2 years since I've spent hours of most of my days doing nothing relevant. Many times I don't even watch anime or play video games, I just listen to music and travel in my thoughts

Days go on and on...they dont end.
taxi driver sleeping GIF by The Good Films