Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's 11:30PM, I can't sleep, not even melatonin is enough

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

DESTROY JEETLAND
★★★★★
Fuck I can take all of them at once in my bottle in still not fall asleep. It is a huge incel trait to have trouble sleeping because you don't have a partner with you comforting you and making you warm while I have my 2 blankets. End me plz

I need to lay on a girls stomach NOW

I think I was up for like 4 days straight at one point. You eventually start to hallucinate and hear things. :feelsokman:

Just kill yourself already
Fuck I can take all of them at once in my bottle in still not fall asleep. It is a huge incel trait to have trouble sleeping because you don't have a partner with you comforting you and making you warm while I have my 2 blankets. End me plz

Same here, my whole life ive never been able to fall asleep