Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's 11:00 pm I haven't had dinner. I'm going to the vast station to buy a coke and instant noodles.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Chicken flavour by the way.

chicken and shrimp are s-tier flavors

god fucking damnit, thats so privleged to be able to buy coke like its noodles. lucky moefoe

Based.

Never had instant noodles before, but if I do I will remember this.
How do you live in americuck and have never tried instant Ramen?

Healthyeaters.is

i could use some soda rn, almost puked again from withdrawals :feelsbadman:

Im about to kms (keep myself safe)

Vast station don't you mean gas station

Anyways instant noodles were never enough to be filling for me, only good for sky-high sodium levels. I always had some fried chicken, cheesesteak or fries from local corner store/ deli

I thought you were joking and referring to the drug. isn't coke (the drink) cheap where you are?
Mogs me for understanding what the joke meant. But then again it's midnight here, my brain isn't working at full capacity.

I thought you were joking and referring to the drug. isn't coke (the drink) cheap where you are?
oh.. man. im a fucktard i ACTUALLY tought about cocaine, cuz muh america :feelscry:
i have unlimited coke supply cuz my dad owns restaurant (interpret coke however you want)
i actually recieved a pepsi today for free.

Mogs me for understanding what the joke meant. But then again it's midnight here, my brain isn't working at full capacity.
i werent even joking :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
i actually tought american gas station cocaine

Anyways instant noodles were never enough to be filling for me, only good for sky-high sodium levels. I always had some fried chicken, cheesesteak or fries from local corner store/ deli
I never got the appeal of eating instant noodles, those packets are so small I doubt they're even satiating for 4'3 jap foids.

I never got the appeal of eating instant noodles, those packets are so small I doubt they're even satiating for 4'3 jap foids.
Maybe they're for looksfaggers who want to go "-10% bf or death"

haha damn :feelsYall:

nice bro
burgers too, i gave my driver instructor a big hamburger, and he reccomended me to another guy to become a garbage man, life fuel work, i rarely see them anyways lol. And i like lifting, apparently i'll make 17 bucks an hour

Idk where ur from my dude but the shin ramyun is my favorite along with drinking a 7up

burgers too, i gave my driver instructor a big hamburger, and he reccomended me to another guy to become a garbage man, life fuel work, i rarely see them anyways lol. And i like lifting, apparently i'll make 17 bucks an hour
nice!

Only kind of noodles with appeal