Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s 100% official. The 3 biggest Red Pill channels are promoting polygamy

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
And it all started with Kevin samuels. He started saying that “high value men” should be allowed to “entertain their extra options”. JFL. Now the Fresh and fit podcast and AMS are saying the same shit. I FUCKING CALLED IT! I FUCKING CALLED THAT THE RED PILL WAS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

https://incels.is/threads/im-convinced-the-red-pill-movement-is-a-psyop.292512/

WE ARE THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE, EVERYONE ELSE IS PROMOTING DEGENERACY AND HAS GIVEN UP ON CHANGING THINGS FOR THE BETTER.

Let the :blackpill: guide you. @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
He started saying that “high value men” should “entertain their extra options”.
they should tbh. cheating on your gf is a massive indicator of power, social status and sexual success. from a practical pov it makes perfect sense and I'd encourage men to do the same thing if I was a redpill coach. proving to her that you're desired by other women and teaching her that she's the one who needs to compete with other women to earn your sole affection shifts the relationship dynamic heavily in your favor

the world is already lost

they should tbh. cheating on your gf is a massive indicator of power, social status and sexual success. from a practical pov it makes perfect sense and I'd encourage men to do the same thing if I was a redpill coach. proving to her that you're desired by other women and teaching her that she's the one who needs to compete with other women to earn your sole affection shifts the relationship dynamic heavily in your favor
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

You're saying that you want humans to be like elephant seals, where only 1 in 1000 men gets to mate with all the women while the incels rot?

You're saying that you want humans to be like elephant seals, where only 1 in 1000 men gets to mate with all the women while the incels rot?
Yes that’s what he’s saying Kek. It’s over when other brocels can’t think straight

Yes that’s what he’s saying Kek. It’s over when other brocels can’t think straight
It can be hard to keep your lizard brain in check when it comes to pusyy

human psychology and relationship dynamics aren't about "wants". it's about the way things objectively are. if you're serious about dating and having a girlfriend (like the target audience of TRP channels), you have to participate in "the game" whether you like it or not, you can't just decide not to play

from a pragmatic point of view, entertaining your "extra options" as a man in a relationship makes perfect sense. generally speaking, it shifts the dynamic away from you competing with other men for a monogamous relationship with her, towards her competing with other women for a monogamous relationship with you. it puts you in a more dominant position, it shows that you can replace her if needed and correspondingly encourages her to be on her best behavior in order to maintain your affection.

you don't have to like it but that's how power dynamics work. as a redpill coach, teaching people this shit is supposed to be a part of your job.

I'm not gonna hate on any man who wants to make that decision, but I personally wouldn't do it myself if god blessed me with a cute noodle gf

I'm not gonna hate on any man who wants to make that decision, but I personally wouldn't do it myself if god blessed me with a cute noodle gf
Noodles me

pretty much every man wishes they could just have one person who loves them unconditionally without being judged, or competing with other men, or having to engage in power dynamics. too bad all of those things are just inherently built in to the concept of females

this is also why I'd never want to have have female friends. with my male friends I can openly express how I appreciate them as people and how much I value them, I can take their feelings in to account on a sincere level and act correspondingly, I can prioritize their needs and be willing to compromise for their sake; I can be self critical and recognize when I did something wrong, and I can show genuine remorse and apologize when I realize that I hurt them in some way. you can’t do any of these things with females because it’s a sign of weakness which ultimately harms the relationship. the most sexually successful men don't do any of these things and it's precisely because female sexuality heavily discourages this type of behavior

Last edited:
Original

pretty much every man wishes they could just have one person who loves them unconditionally without being judged, or competing with other men, or having to engage in power dynamics. too bad all of those things are just inherently built in to the concept of females

this is also why I'd never want to have have female friends. with my male friends I can openly express how I appreciate them as people and how much I value them, I can take their feelings in to account on a sincere level and act correspondingly, I can prioritize their needs and be willing to compromise for their sake; I can be self critical and recognize when I did something wrong, and I can show genuine remorse and apologize when I realize that I hurt them in some way. you can’t do any of these things with females because it’s a sign of weakness which ultimately harms the relationship. the most sexually successful men don't do any of these things and it's precisely because female sexuality heavily discourages this type of behavior
I've never touched, kissed, or even held hands with a foid, the thought of one giving me attention would be the greatest feeling ever, especially if it's a cute noodlefoid.

I just can't fathom, messing that up by sleeping with some random slut.

@BlkPillPres will save us with his autistic just fuck hookers theory because oxytocin isnt real bro

They're all fucking retarded for suggesting it.

Polygamy will destroy society, because it will inevitably lead to an upper class of UltraChads who have harems of women, and basically all women will have multiple simps, leaving 90%+ of men as incels.

Maybe this future is inevitable but even red pill men shouldn't be encouraging it because they won't benefit from it.
FYI Fresh and Fit are live on Time Pool right now.

View: https://youtu.be/eLWPg6B547Q

Last edited:
Now let's be honest, how much of the cucks listening to these scammers will get two women or more? I bet they can't even get one. They are being influenced to accept polygamy, they won't get mad when they see Chad and his 5 girlfriends because they are temporary embarassed Chads. The truth is that for most men is hard to get a hole to fuck, imagine getting more than that. It's insane, you are just giving more power to Chads while you get stuck listening to bullshit with your dick in your hand.

I agree with this 1000%. However the problem will arise when the 90-95% of men get fed up and let the soyciety rot and destroy itself. The reality is the "high value men" will not support all the foids in their harem even if they could. We're seeing this right now with foids wanting the taxpayers to support them and their bastards with welfare and entitlement programs while they have their chad or high value male harems. But the rest of the men will eventually drop out of soyciety and stop contributing no doubt. :blackpill:

truth
no he is saying it makes rational sense for redpillers coach to say it. not him personally. tho I now support this idea too. as Chads hoarding foids means less foids for simps and normies. so imo I support it. as I wouldn't get a foid even under enforced monogamy. so might as well have other men suffer for being such Cucks.
They're all fucking retarded for suggesting it.

Polygamy will destroy society, because it will inevitably lead to an upper class of UltraChads who have harems of women, and basically all women will have multiple simps, leaving 90%+ of men as incels.

Maybe this future is inevitable but even red pill men shouldn't be encouraging it because they won't benefit from it.
FYI Fresh and Fit are live on Time Pool right now.

View: https://youtu.be/eLWPg6B547Q

90% men incels is good. the other men fucked us over and deserve to suffer with us.

Last edited:
The reality is the "high value men" will not support all the foids in their harem even if they could. We're seeing this right now with foids wanting the taxpayers to support them and their bastards with welfare and entitlement programs while they have their chad or high value male harems.

Now let's be honest, how much of the cucks listening to these scammers will get two women or more? I bet they can't even get one. They are being influenced to accept polygamy, they won't get mad when they see Chad and his 5 girlfriends because they are temporary embarassed Chads. The truth is that for most men is hard to get a hole to fuck, imagine getting more than that. It's insane, you are just giving more power to Chads while you get stuck listening to bullshit with your dick in your hand.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is old news...

This has already been happening for many decades...

It's just the redpill salesman's way of maintaining his customer base.

Always Promise more than you can deliver.

truth

no he is saying it makes rational sense for redpillers coach to say it. not him personally. tho I now support this idea too. as Chads hoarding foids means less foids for simps and normies. so imo I support it. as I wouldn't get a foid even under enforced monogamy. so might as well have other men suffer for being such Cucks.

90% men incels is good. the other men fucked us over and deserve to suffer with us.
The realization of the blackpill as not just being in their heads has the potential to destroy many normies tbh
Specifically the ones that are interested in the redpill.

This is one of those situations where the bluepill and blackpill overlap: it's better not to seek the redpill if you have problems attracting women and have some indication that it's because you are considered unimpressive physically.

imagine something as mild and straightforward gets you torn apart by the rabid cucktears animals

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/of85td/this_is_your_brain_on_toxic_masculinity/

The fuck does ''muh toxic masculinity'' has to do with anything he wrote :lul:

And holy fuck the autism carrousel is full on that thread, doggycel, the same mentally ill foids that have no jobs, the literal fatass weaboo.
"Toxic masculinity" implies society's normative templates of social behaviour are enforced by and only by men when that is clearly not the case.

@shii410 is merely concerned that he can't be honest with a femoid acquaintance the way he could with a male friend, which I suppose is a toxic mindset in a sense, but it's a very well-justified concern.

Well said