Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITpedos sure love being dramatic don't they?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
08xxasp9gxk41

TFW literally worse then hitler
Tenor 7

And here I was thinking I was Lucifer, god damn that title goes to I.T.

Pedophiles did it out of rage or an ideology?

Most retarded shit I've ever read.

People who deny the truth in favour of their own status and detriment of others are truly evil.

Wow. The level of projection is hilarious. I hope this moron is trolling and doesn't actually believe we're never treated wrongfully which is the reason why we are the way we are otherwise their stupidity is legendary. That's IT for you.

Someone needs to put down the soy.

Pedophiles did it out of rage or an ideology?
Dr Pizza was just angry that his pet turtle died bro + he just read too much chinese yoga tutorials and ideologies that they contained led him to raping children :feelskek:

Also, of course we are worse than Hitler, after all he did nothing wrong
2c4

We're worse than serial killers and paedophiles for sitting in our bedrooms and posting on forums? :waitwhat:

Sounds like a LARP tbh

Yeah a bunch of resented lonely virgins who never got shit for their effort and everyone gave two fucks about them are def more evil than Hitler, Bin Laden and such
Unlike those I mentioned I have never killed anyone

Boogie is that you?

most of us just rot in our rooms.

d
Yeah a bunch of resented lonely virgins who never got shit for their effort and everyone gave two fucks about them are def more evil than Hitler, Bin Laden and such
Unlike those I mentioned I have never killed anyone

Incels are worse than hitler and isis because we dont worship western women. Hitler killed jews, who cares about them. Isis rapes women from third world countries, who cares about them. Incel disrespected a white woman? He needs to be executed

That was so retarded that it hurt to read it

tfw ldaring in bed all day and making jokes about whorish behavior of women is worse than murder and rape

The guy behind the keyboard.

Glad a basedgod ITChad finally called you people out.
I've always said that casual misogyny on a internet forum is worse than child rape and genocide.

but seriously no one else is as truly hateful as IT is. they literally detest you just for existing and not having sex

This has to be a larp.

Incels are worse than hitler and isis because we dont worship western women. Hitler killed jews, who cares about them. Isis rapes women from third world countries, who cares about them. Incel disrespected a white woman? He needs to be executed