Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [ItNeverBegan] My Luck With Women - Part 1

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Sometimes when I get really lonely and start craving a girlfriend, I start "mass messaging" girls on Facebook. I message about 50 girls in one sitting. I used to think that if I messaged 20, 30, 40, 50, (etc) girls that the probability of me getting atleast one response would be pretty high...right? Not if you're an incel!

IF YOU'RE AN INCEL, THERE IS NO CHANCE OF AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN RESPONDING TO YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA. EVEN IF YOU MESSAGE 100, THE ODDS ARE NEVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

(these messages I'm about to show you were from last month, and they still haven't replied back to me.)

31E00723 399C 4B64 AFDB 22F419E3C302

C0A38C24 FDB2 4429 A3E2 D3AD574E964D

5377A119 DFFA 46B8 9317 2635FC4C5122

F712D686 86F0 4F49 B9FB 6D934F423722

96765B72 EB38 4D44 BFB8 14AEC50788FA

03611E5C 87DE 408B 8A4E 386A394FF7C6

A9101F6B 306D 4B09 A670 F2960FCB02D0

30BF1800 A0BC 402D BDE9 14BCE072F429

B22A28CB 4AAA 4FBD 94F8 82C71DAC7F23

I wonder why these girls haven't responded to me yet? It's probably because they can detect my toxic personality through their phone screens, and can tell I post on incel forums in my free time. :lul::lul::lul:

"Just be yourself bro!" - Normie
How can I even be myself if I can't initiate a conversation with a girl first?

(By the way, this is Part 1. In Part 2 I'm going to do an experiment where I message ONLY landwhales and see if I can even get a response from them. If landwhales don't respond to me then the blackpill is law and it's truly over for sub8's.)

Looks like youre aiming high JFL.

All those roasties op posted started to ride the cock carousel at 14-15. All of them are overconfident chad used fleshlights with a princess complex. Not even worth talking to.

All those roasties op posted started to ride the cock carousel at 14-15. All of them are overconfident chad used fleshlights with a princess complex. Not even worth talking to.

Exactly, at this point their egos become massively inflated the moment they get fucked by an "alpha." Even tho he just views her as a mere moving pocket pussy she thinks she's the fucking Queen of Whores.

Least you tried OP JFL.

A lot of high tier normies have a fetish for internet roasties.

I hope I rope to cope

Mogs me because you’ve got a shit ton of matches. Shame they only want the best looking guy. Funny. I’m told looks don’t matter and it’s all about personality, right IT? I mean that’s what you told me. You told me that women get with men because they find their personality attractive.

Mogs me because you’ve got a shit ton of matches. Shame they only want the best looking guy. Funny. I’m told looks don’t matter and it’s all about personality, right IT? I mean that’s what you told me. You told me that women get with men because they find their personality attractive.
Oh no, this was on Facebook, not Tinder.

You should aim nursing homes boyo.
You can be their CHAD-19

You should aim nursing homes boyo.
You can be their CHAD-19
Based idea. Might try if I contract COVID-19. :feelshmm:
jfl for real.
Okay buuuuuut, in my defense, this is for when my normie friends say "Just keep trying bro, there's plenty of fish in the sea." Then I can show them those screenshots.

Also, I'm going to try messaging landwhales next as an experiment and see if any of them respond to me.

Last edited:
These messages are cringe tbh. Not that they would reply to you anyway

These messages are cringe tbh. Not that they would reply to you anyway
I bet the "cringe" part you're referring to is when I said "Yo!" a shit ton of times. I did that because is faster than typing (or pasting) "What's up?". Also, what's cringey about saying "Hello"? LOL! If Chad said "suppppppppppp" they would reply in a second.

Thats kinda a dumb experiment. Why would a femoid respond to a random someone on Facebook. You wont even get into the friendzone that way.

Also, I'm going to try messaging landwhales next as an experiment and see if any of them respond to me.
Proceed to do so. But the person you will be proving it to is to you yourself. Does the Blackpill scare you? It is almost like you don't want to believe in it so you keep experimenting to try and say that you can ascend. Hope is dangerous. Try not to hope yourself into a corner.

You can't write the same message bro! You gotta write custom messages to each foid :soy: (unironically I got this advice once)

That's an understatement.

Also OP: Stop with the cringey messages. "Hey! You're cute!" You'd have to be Chad to be able to pull that off.

The message really doesnt matter that much tbh.

why fucking live

Tread carefully when you starting messaging landwhales... When I got rejected by a land whale for the first time it destroyed my will to live.