Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “It’ll get better” is the biggest lie normies tell us, myself being proof.

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
So here I am folks. In my mid twenties, hugless, kissless, and still a virgin on Valentine’s Day eve. Forced to work a 12 hour shift on Valentine’s Day because all my coworkers had plans. So I get to fetch foids’ plan Bs and be societies bitch because my manager knows no one wants to be my valentine. So over this clown life. Being told that it ‘gets better’ and that I shouldn’t complain about my love life makes me want to do gta things in real life. Fuck this clown world.

Dying a virgin or a sexhaver means nothing. Everything is cope.

They can never explain exactly how it "gets better", especially when talking about foids; as time goes on, you obviously lose hope and overall mental capability, start norwooding, your skin ages, you're likely to gain weight, and the chances of you ascending grow lower every passing year for the most part. It's just cope, usually the exact opposite of what a bluepiller will say is true. :blackpill:

my parents keep telling me for years "in a few years we'll laugh about this" in all the years they told me, that "it'll get better in the next years" it never got better

They can never explain exactly how it "gets better", especially when talking about foids; as time goes on, you obviously lose hope and overall mental capability, start norwooding, your skin ages, you're likely to gain weight, and the chances of you ascending grow lower every passing year for the most part. It's just cope, usually the exact opposite of what a bluepiller will say is true. :blackpill:
Yup I’m basically at this point in my life.

at least they're nice, telling us lies to cope with so we don't rope. the intention is good, but the delivery is bullshit

So here I am folks. In my mid twenties, hugless, kissless, and still a virgin on Valentine’s Day eve. Forced to work a 12 hour shift on Valentine’s Day because all my coworkers had plans. So I get to fetch foids’ plan Bs and be societies bitch because my manager knows no one wants to be my valentine. So over this clown life. Being told that it ‘gets better’ and that I shouldn’t complain about my love life makes me want to do gta things in real life. Fuck this clown world.
Soyciety lies, GrAY, what a shocker n shiet, mang

I love your avi. Perfectly demonstrates the stupidity of these red pill copers.

If it makes you feel better atleast you have parents who care about you and care about your problems even though it might be delusion
they don't really care. only on the surface. the care for me stops, if they have to do anything other than tell me it's all ok. Even lifting a finger if it meant making my life perfect would be too much work for them

"It'll get better in time bro! :soy: " actually means, in normie language, "you're fucked up so just forget about the present and try to cope by imagining an impossible better future! ;)"

>having a job

Fake empathy, I hate it, the gentle more nicer indirect way of apathy. :feelsjuice:

They have to lie to your or else they know what the consequences will be. If they are honest with ugly incels then they will have no reason not to go ER. They have to fan the fire of hope. All while knowing it's complete bullshit.

they don't really care. only on the surface. the care for me stops, if they have to do anything other than tell me it's all ok. Even lifting a finger if it meant making my life perfect would be too much work for them
That’s how I felt when my mother apologized to me for chopping up my cock and said she mostly did it because my retarded, uncut grandfather wanted me to be.

Great, the entire trajectory of my life and the very vessel in which I reside permanently altered because of the wishes of some old fart with one foot in the grave.

How am I supposed to accept that apology?

Just improve your personality :feelsokman:

"It'll get better."
"You got this."
"You have plenty of time."
"Your life is just beginning."

Lie after fucking lie.

And these people have no fucking accountability. They won't ever admit that they were wrong, and that they shouldn't have said that.

People who try to make "reasonable" predictions about the future end up saying the most idiotic shit ever.

When people say "it gets better" what they really mean is that eventually your soul will be crushed completely and you will become numb to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back