Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It'll be my first Valentine's Day in Usa

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
We'll it be brutal?
I am going only in the gym.
What you'll do that day?

I will ask out foids.

I will ask out foids.

Image 2024 02 07 160034524

Getting drunk asf so i don't have to see normies fucking

Run over couples. In video game

Stay cope guys. Try to pretend to be sick so that you don’t have to go to work or school. It is not safe to go outside on that cursed day. Hell, even I fell that the day before “that day” is painful to be outside as we may see sexhavers, normies, bluepilled betas, and incels in denial talk about and prepare for their disgusting act for the cursed day. Fuck it. Stay cope and safe brocels.

Every year i say to myself this is the last valentines ill spend alone

I will see all the couples in my school holding hands, hugging, kissing, sitting together, going on dates, walking around in the halls, and doing romantic things. Then I'll go home that night and cry myself to sleep.

@FrothySolutions @Efiliste @Serpents reign What are you guys doing?

Stay cope guys. Try to pretend to be sick so that you don’t have to go to work or school. It is not safe to go outside on that cursed day. Hell, even I fell that the day before “that day” is painful to be outside as we may see sexhavers, normies, bluepilled betas, and incels in denial talk about and prepare for their disgusting act for the cursed day. Fuck it. Stay cope and safe brocels.
I won't work this day.

I will see all the couples in my school holding hands, hugging, kissing, sitting together, going on dates, walking around in the halls, and doing romantic things. Then I'll go home that night and cry myself to sleep.

@FrothySolutions @Efiliste @Serpents reign What are you guys doing?
Brutal

Fuck it`s gonna be a brutal day i`ll be staying off all kinds of media

What country did you used to live in?

I gotta work and deal with normies, so yeah that day is gonna be shiet