Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITFoid claims that foids contribute to the society, but of course without any quantitative proof

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★
 2024 07 16  30839

Muh women are entrepreneurs and healthcare providers(JFL), educators, innovators :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But those datas say the otherwise

IZAWOL78ga
 2024 07 16  32115

2024 07 16  32125

As all those datas show(Denmark, US, NZ) foids almost never contribute fiscally beside Kiwis(even though it's still tiny as rice dick). Another countries will be the same as foids are foids wherever you go. Foids always consoom and never produce whilst Cucks always wagecuck and betabuxx. But still "Muh foid contribute more than you inkwells to the society :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:". The only way they can actually contribute to this soyciety is reproducing, but foids these days don't even want it now.

Giving them right to vote was the biggest mistake that human race have ever made. Now we seriously have to think about how to deal with parasites but cucks will never.

Last edited:
Foids jobs are created by simps and they are funded with tax money.

Roastoids should stop receiving welfare until they pay their fair share of the taxes. Single moms shouldn't receive a single cent until all females pay more taxes to give more than they take. They always assume inkwells are jobless NEET losers but I'm not even on welfare myself, so that's a strawman and false accusation in my case.

Roastoids should stop receiving welfare until they pay their fair share of the taxes. Single moms shouldn't receive a single cent until all females pay more taxes to give more than they take. They always assume inkwells are jobless NEETs but I'm not even on welfare myself, so that's a strawman and false accusation in my case.
Even worse a lot of inkwells are not wealthy or living in such a good condition to go full NEETmaxx. It's a sort of privilege that was given only for West Europeancels.

Even worse a lot of inkwells are not wealthy or living in such a good condition to go full NEETmaxx. It's a sort of privilege that was given only for West Europeancels.
A lot of inkwells don't even use this forum since they have to wagecuck.

Women are an integral part of the workforce? :feelsseriously:

Most jobs these women do are just UBI packaged into a job. Busybody HR ladies, all these retarded whores who are "researching the incel spaces", female cops and firefighters, psychologists etc the list goes on and on. It's all just filler, usually makes the quality of the service worse if the service isn't already completely useless and bullshit to begin with. All just to give women a sense of belonging or to make them have less babies, whichever conspiracy theory you prefer.

There's a handful of them who do something useful like nurses and dentists but the vast majority are gay and fake jobs we'd be better off without.

Foids make their simps work, so that's productive
Yeah, they also take a lot of sick leaves in jobs which already are as relaxed as browsing .IS but with high pay. Foids are parasites in workforce and take all the jobs which belong to ugly and non-NT men who are forced to LDAR, NEET, live with parents and get gaslighted how lazy they are or die from hypothermia under the bridge. Companies such as logistics centres can be full of overloaded men doing slavery like job which is strictly monitored but in the same house they have HR whores who mess with frustrated workers, talk about chad, scroll tiktok and cuckstagram, and do job interviews in which the most attractive applicant will get the job.

Well, I can agree nurses do their jobs and are required. I'm really pissed foids got the agency there due to our simp forefathers.
Although, deaths due to medical negligence is rampant.

Stats are a form of misogyny and violence