Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ITers once again bullying a guy who is just lonely

No one should have to be this lonely. :cryfeels:

i dont see anything wrong with that cels post ngl

When youre so ugly that sitting next to a foid is considered terrorism :feelsbadman:

They are disgusting human beings. Way worse than us

This is the post of a lonely man, devoid of love and affection.

i dont see anything wrong with that cels post ngl
well look what this FUCKING WHORE said on IT:

I find it very creepy to knowingly make girls uncomfortable to go even deeper in a egoistical fantasy involving the said girl you know nothing about and don’t care to make uncomfortable. But I am new on this sub, this is “light” compared to other posts I read.

once again they do mental gymnastics to rationalize hating incels. everything is about "knowingly making someone uncomfortable", "egotistical", etc etc when you're ugly. foids are so evil with their gaslighting.
Yes GrAYcel
bro your title doesn't make sense, either capitalize normally or capitalize ER, but don't do both. this way it reads "OERSDER" jfl

I strive to be as low inhib as that buscel one day
well look what this FUCKING WHORE said on IT:

I find it very creepy to knowingly make girls uncomfortable to go even deeper in a egoistical fantasy involving the said girl you know nothing about and don’t care to make uncomfortable. But I am new on this sub, this is “light” compared to other posts I read.

once again they do mental gymnastics to rationalize hating incels. everything is about "knowingly making someone uncomfortable", "egotistical", etc etc when you're ugly. foids are so evil with their gaslighting.

bro your title doesn't make sense, either capitalize normally or capitalize ER, but don't do both. this way it reads "OERSDER" jfl
Probably a tranny

It's probably a tranny
idk she sounds like a regular foid. trannies are actually men, obviously, so they're often easily distinguishable from foids even without seeing them, from the way they communicate (like men)

There’s no escape from this hell.

And if I kill go and kill myself everything will just repeat itself. It is a vicious circle. I circle where I am never able to drive and emasculated by female driving for the rest of my existence.

And if I kill go and kill myself everything will just repeat itself. It is a vicious circle. I circle where I am never able to drive and emasculated by female driving for the rest of my existence.
Perhaps this is just how it is. Forever condemned to be tormented by female drivers, taunted by cars salesmen and forced to be driven around by your own mother to travel long distances. It’s over.

yeah I once failed the driving test, while a foid in my group passed it, and it was annoying ngl

idk she sounds like a regular foid. trannies are actually men, obviously, so they're often easily distinguishable from foids even without seeing them, from the way they communicate (like men)
Soycucks and foids communicate in the exact same way

forced to be driven around by your own mother to travel long distances. It’s over.
more like take the bus or metro lmao

Perhaps this is just how it is. Forever condemned to be tormented by female drivers, taunted by cars salesmen and forced to be driven around by your own mother to travel long distances. It’s over.

aad.gif

yeah I once failed the driving test, while a foid in my group passed it, and it was annoying ngl

I could not even get behind of driving simulatio ndespite the fact I had 10 lessons. Meanwhile some teenage female just passed her driving test without any efforts whatsoever. This is absolutely infuriating and extremly emasculating.

Taking public transport is absolutely humiliating.
the saddest part is I do have a driving license, but because my parents are fucking assholes, I can't drive because I'm kinda "traumatized" (even though it sounds cucked to put it that way) from my dad bullying me while teaching me to drive, and also because I need to have extra savings and be extra careful compared to someone who can move back in with their parents if they run out of money, so can't buy a car either

one time I was on a bus so crowded literally no more people could get in, standing and almost pressed against the door, and in front of us some sports car, I think a lotus but idk, was going slow as fuck thus holding up the bus, and revving up the engine to brag. it was soooo emasculating

@LastGerman
I could not even get behind of driving simulatio ndespite the fact I had 10 lessons. Meanwhile some teenage female just passed her driving test without any efforts whatsoever. This is absolutely infuriating and extremly emasculating.
holy shit

were you bullied by someone teaching you how to drive? that happened to me (my asshole dad) and it makes me a LOT more anxious to drive bc of him. i passed the test out of sheer luck (never would've otherwise) and still can't drive

the saddest part is I do have a driving license

I envy you.

one time I was on a bus so crowded literally no more people could get in, standing and almost pressed against the door, and in front of us some sports car, I think a lotus but idk, was going slow as fuck thus holding up the bus, and revving up the engine to brag. it was soooo emasculating

I hate public transportation so much.

I can't drive because I'm kinda "traumatized" (even though it sounds cucked to put it that way)

It is not cucked though. I am one of the only few people of this world who is capable to understand this topic and from where you are coming from.

Your aversion for driving is absolutely understandable. I also had a similar experience. Basically my first driving lesson which was also a double lesson. The driving teacher told me, that I have no foundation whatsoever. He is right though. I am legit unable to drive. I was even struggling with driving simulation and I could not manage to get behind of it, even after 10 lessons.

We never talked about this because I am actually afraid of going back. What should I say to the driving teacher? He will most likely say to me, that I should drop the topic and call it a day.

To be honest, there is soemthing to driving which you need to have to begin with in order to drive in the first place.

I envy you.

I hate public transportation so much.

It is not cucked though. I am one of the only few people of this world who is capable to understand this topic and from where you are coming from.

Your aversion for driving is absolutely understandable. I also had a similar experience. Basically my first driving lesson which was also a double lesson. The driving teacher told me, that I have no foundation whatsoever. He is right though. I am legit unable to drive. I was even struggling with driving simulation and I could not manage to get behind of it, even after 10 lessons.

We never talked about this because I am actually afraid of going back. What should I say to the driving teacher? He will most likely say to me, that I should drop the topic and call it a day.

To be honest, there is soemthing to driving which you need to have to begin with in order to drive in the first place.
what a fucking asshole ngl, telling a student that on the first day. that must've been brutally demoralizing and probably conditioned your future lessons. like what kind of teacher tells a student they're hopeless

my driving teacher was kind of a cunt as well, and although back then I had zero social skills and also really struggled with the driving lessons (both problems bc of bullying from my dad actually), I did something that was kinda based once. there was something I was consistently doing wrong bc I couldn't keep up with all the stuff I was learning, like maybe I always forgot to keep the distance with the car in front of us or idk, don't remember, but at one point she said "you never listen, I'm done, I'm not going to tell you again", so as a reminder that she was working for me, I ordered her to keep telling me so I'd eventually remember. high inhib but based imo :feelzez:

what a fucking asshole ngl, telling a student that on the first day.

His reaction was a bit over the top but it is still the truth.

that must've been brutally demoralizing and probably conditioned your future lessons. like what kind of teacher tells a student they're hopeless

I guess this is also normal human behaviour. He put me down in order to feel better about himself. He is the one who is in charge. He is the one who can drive while I am an incompetent student.

but at one point she said "you never listen, I'm done, I'm not going to tell you again"

SHE...?!

But this is basically how my driving teacher reacted as well "You have to listen!", "You have to listen!", "You have to listen!"... and I was trying... but I am simply not good at it.

It is like saying to an old man who is behind on a computer that "he should just listen" - he will most likely never be comfortable with computers.

so as a reminder that she was working for me, I ordered her to keep telling me so I'd eventually remember. high inhib but based imo :feelzez:

You have been emasculated by a female.

Female drivers should be slowly run over with their own automobiles

He is just venting his loneliness and those faggots are calling him creepy and disgusting. Proof that no one will even sympathize with you if you are a subhuman.