Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITers Care Way Too Much About What Incels Think Of Women.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Imagine cherry picking posts and generalizing a whole group of people . They love to go after incels that glorify Elliot Rodgers...but don't go after women who glorify other serial killers...and Unironically most serial killers and terrorists are normies.....And we have dedicated websites for a reason we keep the incels in and the normies out ..and lmao only purpose destruction and misogyny JFL we have lives outside of incels.co
Screenshot 20200826 121727 Reddit
Screenshot 20200826 121933 Reddit

Womens way to go insult is always virgin or incel. But when you argue with IT foids and proudly declare yourself an incel, they will instantly call you a pedophile. This happened to me so many times, I had to chance my reddit account info to "milf connoisseur" and they still fucking do it.

It is unbelievable that a group that hates racism, sexism and prejudices thinks that incels are all one person with literally all bad traits.
They laugh about our ideology and thoughts being illogical but I rarely ever heard any incel say what they accuse us of.

Especially their obsession with "incels think they have a right for sex". By whom even? God? The state? Of course women dont want to bang us, why the fuck should we think we have a right for sex.

They need a life

it's not like IncelTears got no life right? They have good romantic experiences and get regular sex and affection and busy living their good lives to spend time in reddit, right?

There are ugly men out there who aren't beta orbiting women and not donating to their only fans, they MUST BE STOPPED :soy: :soy: :soy:

Daily reminder that normal people couldn’t give a shit

ITcels truly have no life lol

IncelTear are stucked in the denial stage.

Imagine cherry picking posts and generalizing a whole group of people . They love to go after incels that glorify Elliot Rodgers...but don't go after women who glorify other serial killers...and Unironically most serial killers and terrorists are normies.....And we have dedicated websites for a reason we keep the incels in and the normies out ..and lmao only purpose destruction and misogyny JFL we have lives outside of incels.co View attachment 326982View attachment 326983
>>ITers Care Way Too Much About What Incels Think Of Women.

Normal people don’t care about what we say here. If they don’t like what they see they will just leave. Mentally ill retards like ITcels will stay here and screenshot everything all day and cry about it

Cucks still think it's sites like this that Blackpill us and not foids and life instead.

Cucks still think it's sites like this that Blackpill us and not foids and life instead.

Incel didn't choose the blackpill, the blackpill chose them. The blackpill is like the purest air and sweetest glacial water that have been around for thousands of years. It nurture the soul and enlightened the mind .
It allows you to see what evil lurks in the heart of foids .
those who choose the cuckpill are destroyers of their own self and others. Look at the consequences Jerry Falwell jr is reaping right now.
Be content that your mind is well enough, your IQ at least 60 to comprehend the blackpill

Last edited: