Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITers are blaming me for the doxxing of some onlyfans thot because I called her a whore too lmao. I didn't even see the doxx post actually.

SEX WORK IS NOT WORK

Lol she said verbatim “i may be a whore”. Bitches arent even trying to hide their promiscuity anymore. Good thing her family stopped talking to her. Its no fun talking to a sentient cumdumpster. Well done, even if you didnt dox her

SEX WORK IS NOT WORK
based, "sex work" is just what cucks call prostitution

the saddest part about this is that, in Spain, soycucks don't say that, because here university is (almost) free and healthcare is free, and there's no stigma for living with your parents for a long time (although I still moved out at 23), so people doesn't need money as badly, therefore feminists see prostitution for what it is

in america however, since so many women are online whores, feminists seem to support it. because they will support anything women do, just like they also support betabuxxing despite it being inherently against the idea of feminism. anything women want to do, feminism and the media and soyciety in general will support. soon they'll blatantly support the dogpill and act like that's ok too
Lol she said verbatim “i may be a whore”. Bitches arent even trying to hide their promiscuity anymore. Good thing her family stopped talking to her. Its no fun talking to a sentient cumdumpster. Well done, even if you didnt dox her
she is a fucking whore and from the essay she sent back i hope that got to her. i legit wrote out my message to be as offensive as i could. i hope she never forgets my words that her cunt is public and she has no dignity

based dude her families doesn't speak to her anymore as it should be

That last NPCmaxxed response is literally how every woman tries to argue when they don't have the upper ground, they think it's witty and deep cutting but you can see that she is seething inside while writing all that crap.

That last NPCmaxxed response is literally how every woman tries to argue when they don't have the upper ground, they think it's witty and deep cutting but you can see that she is seething inside while writing all that crap.
high iq

Her parents disowned her? Awesome

I am glad her family disowned her. Unfortunately the money she got from being a whore is preventing her from being on the streets. Hopefully onlyfans becomes irrelevant soon so she loses money and goes on the streets and rot. But atleast she will be seen as a disgrace to the rest of her family and the future generations will see her as the filthy whore she is

I am glad her family disowned her. Unfortunately the money she got from being a whore is preventing her from being on the streets. Hopefully onlyfans becomes irrelevant soon so she loses money and goes on the streets and rot. But atleast she will be seen as a disgrace to the rest of her family and the future generations will see her as the filthy whore she is
based

So who did doxx her if not you? shame bro, I thought you were a legend. Who do we need to honor?

SEX WORK IS NOT WORK

So who did doxx her if not you? shame bro, I thought you were a legend. Who do we need to honor?
idk lol, but yeah i'd like to know too so i can honor that gigabased brocel

I thought revealing usernames was against the rules on their sub.

Find the doxxer and give him some postcount ngl.

I think the guy in that post is Wristlet2 he told me on discord

Screenshot 20200707 153950 Samsung Internet

I've reported the post.

The mods will either tell her to remove all private information or the reddit admins will remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back