Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITer with a Tinder notification on his phone lectures us on how what we go through "isn't that bad" and we should be "thankful"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
The cucks think people will still be repulsed because of bad personality JFL.
There would be no reason to be hateful or suicidal if we weren't rejected for being ugly.
We aren't just this way in a vacuum, it is a result of our life circumstances that occurred due to being subhuman level ugly.

I don't know how they failed to realize (implying they do fail and that's not a gaslighting with the intention of hurting us) that that's EXACTLY like millionaire telling a poor person that being a millionaire sucks because people ask you for money too often.

It's utterly ridiculous.

We aren't just this way in a vacuum, it is a result of our life circumstances that occurred due to being subhuman level ugly.
tbh
I don't know how they failed to realize (implying they do fail and that's not a gaslighting with the intention of hurting us) that that's EXACTLY like millionaire telling a poor person that being a millionaire sucks because people ask you for money too often.

It's utterly ridiculous.
number of atoms in the universe IQ

Imagine looking like that at 16:feelsrope:

All IT does it is point their dirty doritos fingers and pretend to laugh at us. Those cucks never come with real arguments, only shitty anecdotes. They wanted to be school bullies, but the best they could get was to be some soy on reddit laughing at others that they think are inferior to them.

All IT does it is point their dirty doritos fingers and pretend to laugh at us. Those cucks never come with real arguments, only shitty anecdotes. They wanted to be school bullies, but the best they could get was to be some soy on reddit laughing at others that they think are inferior to them.
amount killed in American civil war iq

When you go through anyone there's post history, it's one worse than the other; faggots, trannies, BPD sluts who had more sex at 16 than I had hugs at 32, etc.

I saw someone there referring to fetuses as "crotch goblins", for Pete's sake. Those people are way, way worse off mentally compared to us on average. Most people here are just bitter ugly men and that's it. We're normal people aside from these two points.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back