Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITer thinks doomers are cool, but they are strangely similar to incels

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Screenshot 24 LI

you thought doomers were cool? well, what makes them cooler and different than incels?

Screenshot 27

"a person who has experienced hardship and has become fully immersed in apathy, self hatred, depression and generally being a loner." doesn't really sound that different from an incel. incels have to deal with lookism, which isn't just about relationships. looks literally determine how you are treated. uglier = seen as creepier, parents tend to favor attractive children more, your face can determine if you will get a job or not, ethnicels can experience racism, etc.

Screenshot 26 LI

a low IQ tard on r/doomer who thinks it's just about getting laid. "all i want is to drown in self-loathing and pity." hey IT why aren't you bullying these guys? they don't really sound different from the way you describe incels.

Self-hatred = normal and pitiable.
Externalizing hatred for others, like sluts, sex havers, and degenerates = bad and your life should be ruined.

This is the ethics of the west: any hatred for others should be squashed unless it's a group that the society stigmatizes like incels.

Last edited:
View attachment 483114

a low IQ tard on r/doomer who thinks it's just about getting laid. "all i want is to drown in self-loathing and pity." hey IT why aren't you bullying these guys? they don't really sound different from the way you describe incels.
LARPing faggot :feelsseriously:
the "doomer" meme is full of normfags that try to be edgy while larping

Doomer is just a normie fakecel that thinks being lonely and depressed is cool because has never experienced loneliness or depression. I bet most of those who calls themselves doomers are because they're alone on some Saturday nights but still have some friends and not virgins kek.

Self-hatred = normal and pitiable.
Externalizing hatred for others, like sluts and degenerates = bad and your life should be ruined.
Agreed. IWH was just a self hate cesspool. Everyone should look to improve themselves unless if it’s completely over.

Doomer is just a normie fakecel that thinks being lonely and depressed is cool because has never experienced loneliness or depression. I bet most of those who calls themselves doomers are because they're alone on some Saturday nights but still have some friends and not virgins kek.
:yes:

LARPing faggot :feelsseriously:
the "doomer" meme is full of normfags that try to be edgy while larping
are you talking about op?

Because most "doomers" are attention seeking edge fags. They quickly stop being a doomer once they get pussy.

It's fucking funny how they think you can be immersed in self-hatred and apathy and STILL get laid.

They indirectly admitted the black pill. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Shows what disgusting fucking normies they are that they think you can be depressed and still get laid. They don't fucking understand what real depression is. They just use the doomer meme to appear deep and dark.

From my perspective, it's pretty much the same thing.

Funny thing is that the entire "doomer" philosophy is inherently nihilistic. Isn't that what IT users like to criticize us for? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
it's fine when you hate yourself, jews get angry when you hate the shitty soyceity they made

Soys worship weakness, because they see their own turbo-estrogenic image reflected in it. We incels usually seek to solvE ouR problems (we may fail, but at least we have given it an honest and earnest try), and we use logic rather than womanish emotions to analyze human dynamics, thus we emanate masculine strength and vigor and ingenuity rather than weakness, and soys can't tolerate that. While some members here complain of having low T, an average incel has more T in his pinky than all the Redditors combined in their entire bodies.

They are incels-in-denial, therefore they're not a "threat".