Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITer challenges us to doxx another ITer foid, whom should it be?

whom should it be?

• DaniGirl3694

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • DianaVic

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Paula Polestark

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • RedThornx

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Redthornx has been doxxed already. I think she was the first IT foid to be doxxed.

I dislike DianaVic the most.

They're all vile cum buckets.

I don't know who any of these people are, but frankly i would much rather want this effort go into something more important.

I don't know who any of these people are, but frankly i would much rather want this effort go into something more important.
Agreed, I say let's just go with the flow. Sooner or later IT will fuck themselves.

like what lmao, ldar?

i remember they accused me doxxing someone when all i did was post photos of them that they shared on reddit, i didn't even post their address or phone number. it isn't even doxxing.

being able to name IT foids off the top of your head = simp orbiter

the only IT user I can name is Sigma tbh

DianaVic already had her face posted via her pfp. I say Paula.

Screenshot 20200707 163459 Reddit
Screenshot 20200707 163501 Reddit

jfl if they think they're strong and shit.
They've reached levels of delusion I haven't even seen incels come remotely close to.

I literally don’t care. Who gives a damn about that place and those witless idiots?

Redthornx has been doxxed already. I think she was the first IT foid to be doxxed.
I thought redthornx was a guy who was married to a nigger

Last edited:
Doxxing women isn’t hard at all because they feel the need to put their face and real name on everything that they touch.

also to glowies reading this thread, I don’t doxx people jfl

It's just common sense really, if we want our problems to be taken seriously at least.
That’s true but we don’t have the resources to achieve it. A few high iq cels is all takes to doxx people but we would need a lot more to start an actual revolution

the IT poster in the thread in OP's post deleted her account

Sounds retarded. It is immoral to make fun of retarded people who can't think critically of their words.

DianaVic the noodlewhore.
Send her dad the posts where she makes fun of ricecels and says she only wants white Chads. Although he's probably a cuck and okay with it :feelsugh:

doxxing is scrolling down her reddit page init

caging @ ur rent free username

I don't even know who any of those nobodies are, I don't busy myself with their noise.