Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW ItDoesntPayToActToughMrSecurityGuard...

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
Is it a movie? I'm afraid to open it and see a picture.

FB_IMG_1487144711770.jpg

"GUNS ARE FOR DEFENCE AND SAVING LIFES" - typical retard

thank god I don't live in murrica

Possibly when he fell on the floor..
Oh thought you were familiar with the inside joke of that youtube channel, "Fresh Out - Life Out of the Penitentiary". The black guy on the screen talks about prison life and its a running joke in the comment section that everyone in jail is getting "their wigs split" and "cheeks busted" kek.

Its just cause I have never seen anyone use that phrase outside of those videos lol.

Oh thought you were familiar with the inside joke of that youtube channel, "Fresh Out - Life Out of the Penitentiary". The black guy on the screen talks about prison life and its a running joke in the comment section that everyone in jail is getting "their wigs split" and "cheeks busted" kek.

Its just cause I have never seen anyone use that phrase outside of those videos lol.
i seen it man / he does frequently say that.. i couldnt think of anything clever that would coincide with that

he shouldve lunged at him the moment it was pointed away