Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcuck saying .is isn’t a support group

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
IMG 5858

If .is wasn’t around I would have roped a long time ago. You lot have supported me through a lot. And although I can’t take this any longer, thank you all for your support.

We're with you bro :feelsautistic:

NO FUCKING WAY IM ON IT LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantasizing about rape is not a crime, neither is fantasizing about anything…. At all. Group fantasies aren’t even a crime. Look at rapey. Nothing is a crime till it turns into targeted quantifiable attempts at manifesting it.

So if fantasizing about a bit of rape makes you more mentally sound and avoid the rope, go for it broski

Same. Literally only place on the internet thats (mostly) free from foid worship and where lonely men can express their feelings and thoughts without getting gaslit into oblivion

Same. Literally only place on the internet thats (mostly) free from foid worship and where lonely men can express their feelings and thoughts without getting gaslit into oblivion

Those ITards know absolutely nothing. Not every support group has to be an emotional tampon festival, we can joke around and cope, you delusional ITards.

Those ITards know absolutely nothing. Not every support group has to be an emotional tampon festival, we can joke around and cope, you delusional ITards.
This is one of the places on the internet that isn't censored to fuck

View attachment 1198267
If .is wasn’t around I would have roped a long time ago. You lot have supported me through a lot. And although I can’t take this any longer, thank you all for your support.
come on bro stay with us. As a last ditch effort why not try to join the military or some shit I feel like it can improve your life so you won't kill yourself. Don't let the foids win. As you climb the ranks and get richer you can start oppressing females back. I know it sounds far fetched but its doable.

wait this is a support group

I did not know that I thought it was a postmaxxing group

come on bro stay with us. As a last ditch effort why not try to join the military or some shit I feel like it can improve your life so you won't kill yourself. Don't let the foids win. As you climb the ranks and get richer you can start oppressing females back. I know it sounds far fetched but its doable.
Just join the military bro

This place is an inceloholics anonymous meeting

Real