Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels telling us to work out

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

6uz6x9ixdfo41.jpg

There is no physique for your race. It's also funny since many of us are gymcels while most of them are doughy soyboys (those that aren't trannies or landwhales.)

and most gyms have closed due to the chinese virus

Yup. Iam a good example of this. I work out regularly and have a decent V taper. Yet incel @ 32.

What a retarded, generalist statement. I’d bet my life that the average health of this forums is exponentially better than IT.

Yup. Iam a good example of this. I work out regularly and have a decent V taper. Yet incel @ 32.
Plus there are plenty of out of shape normies and chads who still slay. Also in 2020 being able to ascend based on your physique has become almost impossible without steroid abuse or 1% genetics.

Still remains valid, I hope every incel stays as fit as possible. Alcohol, drugs and fast food only make our situation worse.

What a retarded, generalist statement. I’d bet my life that the average health of this forums is exponentially better than IT.
Based on discussion and overall impression we mog the average American and the average redditor by far when it comes to body health.
and most gyms have closed due to the chinese virus
No reason not to go jogging, doing push or pull ups.

I've worked out for years, never managed to gain much muscle mass. I still looked pretty much the same as before I started working out.

No reason not to go jogging, doing push or pull ups.
ITcels are working out by taking screenshots of posts from lonely depressed men.

bones checkmate their argument

Yep, but that won't stop those pudgy, low-t soyfags from regurgitating the same improvebrah nonsense.

They’re telling us to work out when they’re the ones who won’t stop rubbing their clits

10 years ago it might have made a difference, now everything is about tiktok jawlines.

ITcels sound like retard boomers mixed with blue checkmark zionists.

Telling incels to gymcel is actually promoting suicide because once those incels gymcelmaxx and still fail because of their faces, races, and heights... They will realize that their is no gym for your face and rope when they research the costs of the surgeries they need.

I’ve got the V thing but I’m incel too yet there are 300 pound foids fucking normies.

No gym for your face

I went to the gym for 2 years and stopped because I found something better than that, calisthenics training alone in any square but I even made a parallel bar at home and I continue my workouts and the difference of my body to the time of the gym is one thing very significant. I advise everyone to do calisthenics.

It's literally discrimination and bodyshaming for anybody to tell men to exercise and eat healthy.
I'd like them to go on Reddit and ask fat women they need to lose a few pounds in order to look attractive and find a bf. Oh right, they won't because females can't handle the truth that all men want skinny girls. Something that they can easily do.
Not all women want skinny guys but all women want tall guys. Too bad we can't control height you stupid sluts.

They tell us to work out but when it comes to plastic surgery they say it's a bad idea.

It's literally discrimination and bodyshaming for anybody to tell men to exercise and eat healthy.
I'd like them to go on Reddit and ask fat women they need to lose a few pounds in order to look attractive and find a bf. Oh right, they won't because females can't handle the truth that all men want skinny girls. Something that they can easily do.
Not all women want skinny guys but all women want tall guys. Too bad we can't control height you stupid sluts.
On top of everything you've said, becoming skinny is way, WAY easier than building a muscular body. To get skinny all a woman has to do is lower her caloric intake and do some cardio, perhaps some light aerobic exercises, and even those are optional.

To get a muscular body, a man has to either have top tier genetics, or be taking steroids, as well as a religious regimen of regularly destroying his body in intense workouts, micromanaging his diet, and to top it all off, in order to get good muscle definition he has to get to ridiculously low body fat percentages. Being in a state of such low body fat isn't even sustainable in the long term, men who do competitions can only do it temporarily, and it also comes with a lot of health problems because it's so unnatural.

Men do it anyway, because the extreme pain of working out is nothing compared to the crushing loneliness they feel from complete sexlessness and zero validation. The reason there are so many landwhales, is that they can get away with it because they will still get sex and validation either way, just a slightly lesser amount if they are fat.

Last edited:
idiots dont understand bones and muscle structure

Used to work out regularly. Lost 85lbs and gained muscle. Still incel.

My upper body mogs my face to oblivion.

More nonsense from I.T.

I already work out...

The irony of being told to eat less and workout by a unhealthy landwhale will forever be lost on them.

No gym for your face , height and race

stupid fucking cunts, there is no gym for your bones you retards