Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels simping for obese landwhale

crush me with your 600 pound ass m'lady

All 3 images the same person?

Screen Shot 2020 07 30 at 104230 AM

>landwhale stacy
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

a lot of landwhales on social media use their face with makeup on their pfp jfl

Those replies are pathetic, literally proving tutorial mode in their own subreddit.

I found her Facebook. Some stupid goth landwhale.

The most infuriating thing is that they are blatantly lying. Foids do this all the time and compliment their ugly friends on social media even though EVERYONE including themselves knows that they are ugly.

Why can they not just lose weight?
The lives of many men would vastly improve if women were just not fucking fat

Yet you will never see them praising fat men. Female worshiping is fucking getting out of hand.

just lose weight theory

"pretty as hell" jfl

sounds about right

How can the world think "Incels give men a bad name" when quite clearly it's Simps who are the ones that do this??:feelsohh:

10/10? Jfl
she’s literally a 3/10

Attachments

• 1596132568611.png
    1596132568611.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
You're so pretty m'lady :soy: :soy:
I wouldn't expect anything more from those cucks. Yet if a fatcel told reddit he was rejected by a bunch of foids the whores and cucks would laugh at him.

Jfl at anyone who thinks that the wierd looking animal is actually a human. It is a beached whale that is waiting to suffocate. What a hideous looking shebeast that is. This is the one exception to the volcel argument. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

You just can't lose being born with a vagina.

I'm what you guys would call a Stacy

Amiugly tells beached whales they are "gawjus"

They tell all fat man to get to gym.

Clown world.

Fat bitch lives in Costa Rica. If an Costa Ricacels, you know what you have to do.

Those replies are pathetic, literally proving tutorial mode in their own subreddit.
This, their desperation for sex is so big that simping for a morbidly obese, and let me repeat it again, MORBIDLY. FUCKING. OBESE. "human" is ok to them.
Meanwhile, most incels here probably mog her and didn't receive compliments at all. Fuck society.

Females face absolutely zero societal expectations or responsibilities.

Attachments

• tinder.png
    tinder.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
The most infuriating thing is that they are blatantly lying. Foids do this all the time and compliment their ugly friends on social media even though EVERYONE including themselves knows that they are ugly.
A lot of the comments complimenting her are other foids. They know what they are doing by gassing each other up.
Yet you will never see them praising fat men. Female worshiping is fucking getting out of hand.
I wouldn't expect anything more from those cucks. Yet if a fatcel told reddit he was rejected by a bunch of foids the whores and cucks would laugh at him.
Amiugly tells beached whales they are "gawjus"

They tell all fat man to get to gym.

Clown world.
reddit sucks and people on it that do this are part of the reason why the world is so fucked up.

Pounds of makeups fucking hell just think about their face without fakeups

The "average" slim 5/10 looking woman is inherently more attractive than the average slim (unattractive) 5/10 man due to how we are as a species. The number of kids a male can have is (theoretically) only limited by the number of partners he can attract. So they go for quantity. Otoh, the number of children a woman can have is limited by the number of years she's fertile (well, in reality it's even less than that). So women tend to favor quality (i.e: hypergamy/Chad chasing)

From the hypergamy wiki article: "Eighty-five percent of the women indicated that "As my status increases, my pool of acceptable partners decreases" (p. 246). In contrast, 90% of men felt that "As my status increases, my pool of acceptable partners increases" (p. 246).[10]"

Some unattractive but healthy weight doods will just have to learn to accept their celibacy or consider adjusting their standards to a more realistic (attainable) level: that of dating hambeasts. Failing that, learn to enjoy masturbation, take up a hobby or whatever.

The number of kids a male can have is (theoretically) only limited by the number of partners he can attract. So they go for quantity. Otoh, the number of children a woman can have is limited by the number of years she's fertile (well, in reality it's even less than that). So women tend to favor quality (i.e: hypergamy/Chad chasing)

Doesn't condoms and birth control methods make this irrelevant?

The "average" slim 5/10 looking woman is inherently more attractive than the average slim (unattractive) 5/10 man due to how we are as a species. The number of kids a male can have is (theoretically) only limited by the number of partners he can attract. So they go for quantity. Otoh, the number of children a woman can have is limited by the number of years she's fertile (well, in reality it's even less than that). So women tend to favor quality (i.e: hypergamy/Chad chasing)

Even if people weren't completely looksmatched in the past, it was expected that slim men get with slim women and vice versa.
But only in the most recent decade has this flipped.
So I don't really buy that a slim 5/10 looking women is always inherently more attractive or that such an effect was always strong.
A lot of it is the society becoming more tolerant of mismatched SMV relationships where the man visibly mogs the woman and society increasingly expecting this to be the only valid kind of relationship.

Some unattractive but healthy weight doods will just have to learn to accept their celibacy or consider adjusting their standards to a more realistic (attainable) level: that of dating hambeasts. Failing that, learn to enjoy masturbation, take up a hobby or whatever.

It's only this way because of propaganda tbh
Skinny guys dating hambeasts was presented as a funny gag even a decade ago.
This wasn't natural before that.

Even if people weren't completely looksmatched in the past, it was expected that slim men get with slim women and vice versa.
But only in the most recent decade has this flipped.
So I don't really buy that a slim 5/10 looking women is always inherently more attractive or that such an effect was always strong.
A lot of it is the society becoming more tolerant of mismatched SMV relationships where the man visibly mogs the woman and society increasingly expecting this to be the only valid kind of relationship.

It's only this way because of propaganda tbh
Skinny guys dating hambeasts was presented as a funny gag even a decade ago.
This wasn't natural before that.
Nature doesn't care about looksmatches. We do but nature doesn't care about our rules.

In all mammal species being an average male is medicore, common, disposable, Infirm, replaceable. Stags, peacocks etc are good example that only the best males are granted access to sex.

Chad doesn't care about fucking over average looking men by stealing average Becky. She got the best genes, he was horny and her looks were not so harsh as to turn him off her. But Chad won't stoop as low as a 2/10, or maybe even 3, leaving those women available to average 5/10 men.

Just 100 years ago a 3/10 was not a fat woman, she would be just an ugly normal weight woman.

She's so fucking dusgusting lol

As in space/time curvature due to intense gravitational waves
source.gif

best joke I've heard this month - or rather - truth because she actually is that heavy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She looks gross :feelspuke:

Nature doesn't care about looksmatches. We do but nature doesn't care about our rules.

In all mammal species being an average male is medicore, common, disposable, Infirm, replaceable. Stags, peacocks etc are good example that only the best males are granted access to sex.

I know that naturally women will gravitate toward the best looking males but it has reached absurd levels when a healthy weight unattractive male has to fight to keep the attention of an obese ugly woman.
I'm not going to pretend like this is normal for humans because it's not. It's completely artificial and forced by cultural and social norms.

Chad doesn't care about fucking over average looking men by stealing average Becky. She got the best genes, he was horny and her looks were not so harsh as to turn him off her. But Chad won't stoop as low as a 2/10, or maybe even 3, leaving those women available to average 5/10 men.

Chads were more constrained too before the sexual revolution but in many cases the reason Chad fucks Becky is because the Becky feels bold enough to reach out to him and proposition for sex even if she is already in a relationship with a looksmatched normie.

The culture hyping up Beckies being "rescued by" Chads and feeling that they are good enough to be in relationships with Chad if they hook up with him is part of the problem. It has encouraged all this.

Just 100 years ago a 3/10 was not a fat woman, she would be just an ugly normal weight woman.

That's more reasonable than a 3/10 being a hambeast and regular weight unattractive males having to settle for hambeast.
At least a regular weight unattractive male settling for an uglier normal weight woman makes sense and is not so deliberately mismatched SMV wise.
Now because of the acceptance and expectation of unattractive normal weight men being in relationships with obese ugly women, the ugly normal weight women's SMV has increased too.

I know that naturally women will gravitate toward the best looking males but it has reached absurd levels when a healthy weight unattractive male has to fight to keep the attention of an obese ugly woman.
I'm not going to pretend like this is normal for humans because it's not. It's completely artificial and forced by cultural and social norms.

Chads were more constrained too before the sexual revolution but in many cases the reason Chad fucks Becky is because the Becky feels bold enough to reach out to him and proposition for sex even if she is already in a relationship with a looksmatched normie.

The culture hyping up Beckies being "rescued by" Chads and feeling that they are good enough to be in relationships with Chad if they hook up with him is part of the problem. It has encouraged all this.

That's more reasonable than a 3/10 being a hambeast and regular weight unattractive males having to settle for hambeast.
At least a regular weight unattractive male settling for an uglier normal weight woman makes sense and is not so deliberately mismatched SMV wise.
Now because of the acceptance and expectation of unattractive normal weight men being in relationships with obese ugly women, the ugly normal weight women's SMV has increased too.
If men become pickier, the demand for sex (and thus the market price of it) lowers, which works against women's interests. So men get shamed for being picky but women don't.

There's also an evo psych explanation too (or possible one) - women are meant to be picky and selective since they're the ones who bear the risk of childbearing. Its natural for a woman to be picky or pickier than men.

Another reason is that men being picky breaks the gender norms. Its socially transgressive. Men are basically encouraged to be sluts, fuck any fatty in a skirt... in a way, men who exercise discrimination in their choice of female sex partners are usurping the female role and some women would feel resentment over that. How dare he!

A final reason: when fat women get rejected it hurts their feelings, and our society does pretty much everything to protect Women's Feels.

If men become pickier, the demand for sex (and thus the market price of it) lowers, which works against women's interests. So men get shamed for being picky but women don't.

There's also an evo psych explanation too (or possible one) - women are meant to be picky and selective since they're the ones who bear the risk of childbearing. Its natural for a woman to be picky or pickier than men.

Another reason is that men being picky breaks the gender norms. Its socially transgressive. Men are basically encouraged to be sluts, fuck any fatty in a skirt... in a way, men who exercise discrimination in their choice of female sex partners are usurping the female role and some women would feel resentment over that. How dare he!

A final reason: when fat women get rejected it hurts their feelings, and our society does pretty much everything to protect Women's Feels.

I know, women work collectively to up not just their SMV but other women's SMV while doing everything they can to prevent men from doing the same.

Men who can get women because they are good looking often exercise discrimination in their choice of female sex partners because they can afford to and it impresses other guys and gives them status among their guy friends.
Women mainly object to normie tier and below looking guys exercising discrimination in their choice of female sex partners because they believe those guys aren't attractive enough to deserve to be so choosy.

And yeah everything you said about evo psych is true but it has never been this bad. Idk how no normies can see this: when society starts insists that an unattractive average weight male's match is at best an obese women who still expects him to game her and who he cannot even get a boner for, there are in effect insulting the unattractive average weight male and all others like them.
That it has gotten to this stage is ridiculous. Like I said it used to be only for comedy purposes but now it is becoming the norm.

She calls herself " landwhale stacy " jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: