Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ITcels once again don't understand that this is not why we're incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hxez4g/because_because/

So how did women know I hate them before I became an incel? I also used to be a bluepiller like anyone else before the blackpill and thought that with a good pErSonaLitY I would eventually find the one (I also thought that looks don't matter lmao). Of course that was all bullshit and after two decades of living the bluepilled life I found the blackpill and learned the painful truth. So do foids not only have a personality detector (which malfunctions in chads presence btw), do they also travel in time to find out that I would be posting in misogynist forums? It's almost as if it was my looks... There's a reason many men on IT are virgins despite being furiously against the blackpill.

I honestly think I.T need more help than us as they are so fucking delusional that it's beyond pathetic.

I legitimately think IT users have some kind of mental disability that makes them unable to distinguish between what people write on the internet and how they act in real life. There seems to be no other explanatation as to why they bring up this obviously false argument over and over again.

Deep down they all know this. Just like how most of their members know that those comics are absolute dog shit, yet they can’t dissent against the popular opinion without getting le negative karma and soyvotes.

I legitimately think IT users have some kind of mental disability that makes them unable to distinguish between what people write on the internet and how they act in real life. There seems to be no other explanatation as to why they bring up this obviously false argument over and over again.
They like to say the muh body language muh facial expression argument

I don’t act like that in real life. Very concerning that I have to explicitly say that.

its probably because they do it themselves and are stupid and think everyone is as low iq as them

They fail to understand cause and effect.

Imagine your child got raped by a paedophile. You express hatred towards ALL Paedophiles yet society calls you a PIECE OF SHIT for hating paedophiles.

That's us.

Women have caused nothing but suffering on my/our lives, thus I hate women. Yet that's wrong!? :lul:

They are mentally ill. They have a disease which prevents them from understanding the difference between what is said on the internet and real life. They think that the way people behave in the internet is the exact same as real life
And the mental gymnastics they use to justify their points is baffling. Some IT foid wrote entire essay of how people can tell you are incel in real life. It was full of stuff like muh body language, muh bad vibes etc