Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ITcels on literal suicide watch (JFL)

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Whid0xkk45f51

It's kekfuel but also kinda tragic tbh. All these ITfags have been deluded and brainwashed so hard by feminism that they blame themselves for shit beyond their control, circlejerking in a carousal of self-shame. Like fuck the amount of dissonance it must take to maintain this complex of theirs is staggering

By get laid he means he takes it in the ass by his wifes boyfriend LOL

He says he has no romantic prospects and then brags about how he get laid at the second post. JFL at the cognitive dissonance of this soy

The delusion is unreal

It's kekfuel but also kinda tragic tbh. All these ITfags have been deluded and brainwashed so hard by feminism that they blame themselves for shit beyond their control, circlejerking in a carousal of self-shame. Like fuck the amount of dissonance it must take to maintain this complex of theirs is staggering
Ngl I feel bad for the incels on IT, even if they don't like me.

This is actually hilarious. He is even worse off. Hopefully he kills himself (in Minecraft)
Ngl I feel bad for the incels on IT, even if they don't like me.
They are incredibly stupid. I feel bad for them like how I would feel bad for a dying animal

Just accept it ITcel, you belong with us.

IT users are mentally ill

thERe are always bettER CHOices available

Its a shame that we have allowed females to brainwash males to this extent. A byproduct of the single mother/mother led household epidemic.

Must be nice deluding yourself and living a fantasy, wish i could do it.

Sucking cock is not getting laid, you IT cuck sodomite.
Sickening. Not a single shred of self respect.
Is RECEIVING head ascension?

Someone stick this thread LUL

He’s a fakecel

JFL you posted all his threads from like the last 2 years yesterday, and then he posted in IT something like "yeah I turned my life around in these 3 months and am totally happy now" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: HUUUUGE LARP. Why does IT larp so much?

JFL you posted all his threads from like the last 2 years yesterday, and then he posted in IT something like "yeah I turned my life around in these 3 months and am totally happy now" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: HUUUUGE LARP. Why does IT larp so much?
And he says he was still getting laid three months ago but complained back then about have no sexual or romantic prospects or opportunities

> 3 Months ago
I want to die

> 16 Minutes ago
huhuhu I have sex

I have no professional, romantic, or sexual prospects or opportunities

He is clearly stating that he's an incel, yet for some reason he still goes to IT lying about all the sex he doesn't get. I can't understand what is the point, he is just lying to himself.

That's all the bluepill is, pure delusion

He is clearly stating that he's an incel, yet for some reason he still goes to IT lying about all the sex he doesn't get. I can't understand what is the point, he is just lying to himself.

That's all the bluepill is, pure delusion

Virgin but not incel

Each Incel has his own definition of what Ascension is and what it encompasses.
What I believe Ascension is:
Sex (the pp inside the cunt) without paying money, with a willing, consenting and alive human female.

Following that definition, no. I don't believe that receiving oral sex is Ascension.
It’s still something I’d want

Must be nice deluding yourself and living a fantasy, wish i could do it.
Poor soul

He doesn't realize that people who do get laid consistently with normal people don't post on IT or incel forums, and they certainly dont acknowledge the existence of sexless humans.

Ever notice that even ITholes are gigawhores, the absolute worst of their kind.

I genuinely wonder what their coping strategies are. Part of me thinks that the copecels on that forum frequent psychiatrists and get prescribed meds to "normalize" themselves.