Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Itcels on idubbz

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
I remember when idubbz made that vid on Leafy, it was the first blackpill as I realized how important the chin is.
He was never our friend tbh, Leafy was a fag but idubbz was just as much of a cuck.

I remember when idubbz made that vid on Leafy, it was the first blackpill as I realized how important the chin is.
He was never our friend tbh, Leafy was a fag but idubbz was just as much of a cuck.
All the youtube commentators or whatever you want to call them are dipshits. They all turns on eachother like dogs the second someone makes a mistake. So much for friendship.

Hmmmm, they used a picture that illustrates an overweight, balding mentalcel (the pill containers) with a shit flabby face & double chin. I thought our problems were due to personality not our appearance?
Let's unpack this :soy:, big women have body positivity & should be celebrated; not so for big guys?
Mental illness has been given a push lately to not discriminate against those with issues.
Sure he could dress better but it's not like he's outside around others.
Chad eats McDonalds, so what?
Can't choose your hair's willingness to stay on your head.

Last edited:
what exactly is the prescription medicine supposed to mean

What the fans fail to understand is that all these big YouTubers that are not behind a political ideology fighting against the status quo are just in it for themselves. The real ones get their content pulled.

They'll pretend to be your guy but watch how many of them do a 180 on their values & opinions once they take in the big money or move into whatever is currently hot once their old gimmick is no longer favourable on the algorithm.

They're just aligning as one side against some other tuber then the minions go to war against the opposition. That drama keeps their channel bringing in more peons.

They're living up a role that keeps them relevant.
what exactly is the prescription medicine supposed to mean
Mental health issues

Low-IQ ITcels. Just make a strawman of what they think is a stereotypical incel (looks more like the average IT user), badly overlay some text and you've got yourself a convincing argument.
It also says "pretend I'm attractive enough for someone to touch me". I though looks didn't matter IT?

43c

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WOR....

ITcels can't into smuggies

Only retards care about idubbz or his whore.
Not entertaining, not funny, not anything.

Hmmmm, they used a picture that illustrates an overweight, balding mentalcel (the pill containers) with a shit flabby face & double chin. I thought our problems were due to personality not our appearance?
Let's unpack this :soy:, big women have body positivity & should be celebrated; not so for big guys?
Mental illness has been given a push lately to not discriminate against those with issues.

Crazy thing is that it's a more accurate illustration of BrazilianSigma than any of us.

Crazy thing is that it's a more accurate illustration of BrazilianSigma than any of us.
They think they're the hero of the story but they're the villain, projection maxxed.

ITcels are cucked so obviously if they ever get to sex the toilet they'd have no problem with her flashing her tits for thousands of people
the foids there are just sluts further looking to justify their disgusting behaviour. fucking cunt dogs

so it thinks it normal to sell your wife and be a huge cuck while ur wife gets fucked by tyrone

I'm not going to read that thread but I can imagine what kinds of retarded shit they are saying in order to justify idubbbz's behavior.

Remember that they have a camwhore on there who has a boyfriend. A cuck boyfriend. Who allows his girl to whore herself out on camera. It's not unprecedented behavior over there at ITcels.

I'm not going to read that thread but I can imagine what kinds of retarded shit they are saying in order to justify idubbbz's behavior.

Remember that they have a camwhore on there who has a boyfriend. A cuck boyfriend. Who allows his girl to whore herself out on camera. It's not unprecedented behavior over there at ITcels.
Now she has that exposure she'll no doubt fuck off to a new guy after the right one slides into her dm's at some point.

Remember normies, you're just a rung on a ladder, getting stepped on to work towards a higher ambition.

"exclusive"
"intimate"
I don't think they really understand the meaning of these words

For low IQ ITcels reading it let me post the definitions

Exclusive:
-limited to only one person or group of people

Intimate:
-private and personal
-expert and detailed

I guess his gf is definitely "exclusive" since only people who pay for her account can see her naked body, and she's definitely "intimate" because she's not hiding any details from her "fans"

jfl to cucktears

How can a successful YouTuber lack so much self respect

"Bu-bu
He izzz fat and neckbeard inkwell! Hizzz personality is toxic and that's the point :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

It's quite common to villanize people by making them appear repulsive, it's significantly easier to hate ugly people than attractive people. Their self-awareness is mindless cult tier, I can't believe so many idiotic cucks don't see the irony of fabricating this depiction and posting the shit they post daily.

Also silly inkwell, female body standards are much more serious than men's. They can't eat 5 pounds of cake every single day :soy:

FML pewpew.

:feelsUnreal:
Fuck this gay earth.

note that in order for the "wrong" opinion to be identified, the guy who held it had to be ugly and balding

Its over. even if you ascend you cant run from the fate of being a cuck.
only Chad wins in the end :feelsrope:

Jfl at manginas

Low-IQ ITcels. Just make a strawman of what they think is a stereotypical incel (looks more like the average IT user), badly overlay some text and you've got yourself a convincing argument.
It also says "pretend I'm attractive enough for someone to touch me". I though looks didn't matter IT?
They shoot themselves on their toes everytime they say we aren't bad looking as a whole

Females have been ignoring and isolating ITcels since they hit puberty, JFL at them believing what females say online

Cucks defending other cucks lmao

Wasn't that originally a coomer meme? These fuckers steal everything.

Don't care about anything on jewtube