Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels make fun of "Indian street shitters"

“YIKES sweaty it looks like you have issues with internalized white supremacy. You can be racist against yourself, there are black Neo-Nazis! :soy:

Only good bluepiller is one 6 foot underground and butchered in to thousanda of pieces

normfucks hypocrisy is fuckin disgusting, fuck these self righteous faggots

they only care about tyrones

“YIKES sweaty it looks like you have issues with internalized white supremacy. You can be racist against yourself, there are black Neo-Nazis! :soy:
IT thinks we’re alt right neo nazis

We are the IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED VIOLENT EXTREMIST MISOGYNIST DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION KNOWN AS I.N.C.E.L.
And we will annihilate mankind

IT: INCELS ARE THE NEW NEONAZIS!!!

Also IT: HEY TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PAJEET SHITTING IN THE STREET!

I bet it would have looked like a completely different scenario if you swapped the old guy for Chad. Foids would have called him prince charming, a flirt, and all those bullshit compliments, but because he's an old guy he's automatically considered a creep.

"incels are so racist"

Femoidbrainer probably didn't even realize she was being racist.

Everyone's racist to curries JFL.

Yikes! How will they ever unpack this?

Yikes, I guess we're the only ones not allowed to make jokes about "Indian street shitters".

That confidence pill, how is someone that is bullied, outcast & loathed by society with no positive experiences or social circle supposed to have confidence? Where would you get it from, what would generate it? Don't they also say they hate confident men that don't have the status or looks to back it up?

Confidence huh, foids get compliments & assistance on the daily so much so that they're annoyed at all the positive attention they receive, they really know what it's like to be at the bottom of a pit do they not.

Confidence, just appears out of thin air does it?