Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Itcels Lack Self Awareness or Intelligence

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j0txiw/a_while_back_i_posted_that_as_a_55_man_i_have_no/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Jfl the comments under this post ...yeah bro just be handsome have 1/10 LOOKS and break out in Hollywood the JustBroFallacy Is Insane.Imagine Trying to compare beinga. Short women to being a short man ...men are constantly reminded of their short stature by stupid Asian women like her.
Screenshot 20200927 233946 Reddit
Screenshot 20200927 233242 Reddit

These guys are probably drinking lead paint mixed with their soy, I don't think anyone can be naturally this retarded.

Just be a celebrity bro.
Height clearly matters but there is really nothing to be gained trying to blackpill people like this. You aint gonna change anyone's mind and ill just end up looking bitter to bluepilled individuals.

I swear to god they're all roleplaying.

"oh what's the difference betwenn short men and short women, are they same? tihi" no fucking way they believe that

It's insane how some people think (including some "blackpillers" who think face is everything) that manlets have a chance in life. If you're a manlet with half a brain you know your life was over even before you were born and im not talking about just dating but also pretty much every aspect of social life.

It's insane how some people think (including some "blackpillers" who think face is everything) that manlets have a chance in life. If you're a manlet with half a brain you know your life was over even before you were born and im not talking about just dating but also pretty much every aspect of social life.
There are some manlet actors! This means all manlets have no problems at all!! :soy:

They are not alive, they are not sentient. Soybots.

Last edited:
Also have to take into account that Jew Pedowood is completely nepotistic and most short celebreties started out as child actors groomed by pedo producers or children of established actors. Being a manlet in the normiesphere is a death sentence.

I love how they use celebrities heights as “proof” that height doesn’t matter. Of course they are chick magnets they’re celebrities. What a cherry-picky ass sampling bias. They probably will show a rich famous dwarf with tall girlfriends as “proof” that most women like dwarfs. And also Zac Efron has a chad face and is only like two inches below average height. And many celebrities look tall on camera anyways.

And also IT fag, being 5’5 and being able to attract women doesn’t make you a chick magnet. You’re probably a normie

I know I am sometimes joking about "height doesn't matter" but damn these blue pilled faggots in the comment are so blind to the truth it hurts my eyes.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ITS HAPPENED AGAIN

All the short people the guy named in the second screenshot all either have 10/10 faces or are millionaire celebrities FFS JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back