Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels defend girlfriend of literal pedo rapist

They are way more fucked up than we could possibly be.

Act like a man get fucked up like a man, retarded feminists.

stop giving IT attention

ITS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT. THEY CAN NEVER BLAME A WOMAN.

"Try Chadfishing with a profile that reads "vicious serial killer, will rape, torture, and murder you on first date, only women under 18 need apply" and see how few swipes you get."

I may not be too sure but weren't similar experiments already done, with the chadfish getting multiple matches?

Last edited:
According to them it’s never a foids fault. Even if she caused another holocaust they would worship her

"Try Chadfishing with a profile that reads "vicious serial killer, will rape, torture, and murder you on first date, only women under 18 need apply" and see how few swipes you get."

I may not be too sure but weren't similar experiments already done, with the chadfish getting multiple matches?
A guy larped as a child rapist chad and got matches

alfredrex is a dumb faggot

jfl at that "try to chadfish with a child molester", as if incels have never tried to do it themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They really believe a foid can do no wrong. And if she does turns out she lacked agency for some bullshit reason, was manipulated, abused, threatened, weak, sick with diarrhea, whatever.

Last edited:

They are way more fucked up than we could possibly be.
ITS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT. THEY CAN NEVER BLAME A WOMAN.
According to them it’s never a foids fault. Even if she caused another holocaust they would worship her

lmao remember when a few IT users would post things about femcels fds or pinkpill feminists on IT and it would barely get any responses?

AelfredRex is a dumb faggot

Didn't think of that, did ya, incel? :soy:

They really believe a foid can do no wrong. And if she does turns out she lacked agency for some bullshit reason, was manipulated, abused, threatened, weak, sick with diarrhea, whatever.

Too many judges that are lenient on sentencing women compared to men think like this too
@Robtical

B-but the chads are manipulators..

lmao remember when a few IT users would post things about femcels fds or pinkpill feminists on IT and it would barely get any responses?
I don’t think they ever posted about femcels. Or was in the old IT. I don’t think people cared about it. But I think I saw people there saying that femcels weren’t that bad since they didn’t endorse violence or something. They do anything to justify what foids do

I don’t think they ever posted about femcels. Or was in the old IT. I don’t think people cared about it. But I think I saw people there saying that femcels weren’t that bad since they didn’t endorse violence or something. They do anything to justify what foids do

True they give foids a pass on everything which is the same mentality that leads to foids getting lesser prison sentences compared to men and given the benefit of the doubt compared to men.

True they give foids a pass on everything which is the same mentality that leads to foids getting lesser prison sentences compared to men and given the benefit of the doubt compared to men.
They always fabricate a reason for why foids haven’t done anything wrong. This is why they almost never get in trouble. It’s even legal for foids to murder there own kids before they are born