Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels claim incels can't go without having sex for 5 minutes

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
IT has no idea what an "incel" even is, episode #9001 :feelsjuice:
do they realize that "cel" in "incel" means "celibate" and "celibate" in this context means not having sex?
what the fuck are they even on? we went without sex all our lives, 20, 30 or even more years, bruh, if anyone's patient for sex, it's us
BTW many incels want a virgin wife/gf PRECISELY because they're virgins themselves and it makes sense to have an even starting ground
they're trying so hard to imply hypocrisy, but they're just projecting their sexual depravity on sexually conservative people and then deboonk that strawman, lol
@Mainländer, @DepravedAndDeprived, come and laugh at these degenerates not being able to imagine waiting until marriage for sex and projecting this sentiment onto us

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qluyxl/comment/hj5f9i0/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qluyxl/comment/hj62eyl/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qluyxl/comment/hj6ac7n/

I haven't had sex once in my life.

Somehow my account is not banned form IT. Oh well it will be soon

Obviously a retarded cope. The foid whored herself out to a fucking 26 your old man at 16 and they expect us to believe she didn't have any sex in 5 years?

IT clowns are normies per se
and normies be like: "I haven't been in a relationship/haven't had sex for a month, i'm incel now tee-hee:feelsaww:"

i've waited 15 fucking years

26 years and couting

good times when you could buy a virgin qt 14 year old wife for two sheeps, eat salmon every day and be happy
Sad I had to born in the worst times of humanity :feelsmage:

Last edited:
It looks to me like many people like that project hard. For instance, when someone here says they'd like to marry a young girl, they think we'd violently penetrate them and do all kinds of extreme fetishes with them from day one, because this is probably how it is for those people in their one night stands and relationships.

But no, I would have no problem waiting till a girl is ready to consumate the marriage. If marriage happened the way it was supposed to happen, it'd be for life, so I'd have all the incentive to take good care of my wife. Also, I may be high T and perverted, but I would without a doubt develop feelings for her.

No one is pointing out the fact that the AoC in Brazil is not 21 but 14? They could've married straight away. I call BS.

I would've been ecstatic if I were 26 and I were guaranteed that in 5 years I'd have a loyal woman. I'd work my ass off to guarantee a future for my family.

However, in real life there's no guarantee. Even if I somehow happened to be in the situation of that grandfather, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't trust her to last even 1 year before whoring herself out to a Chad behind my back. I'd rather retain my dignity.

I cant go without it