Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels Be lIke

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
I never understood ITcels how much they undermine our experiences....despite being women and having literally zero experience being an unattractive men they seem to know and so steadfast in the idea that personality is the most important thing.
Ffee23a

Another cringe IT thread. Stop promoting them.

I should ...but they make me so angry
..who tf are thye to gaslight me ...they have no perspective of what its like to be an ugly male:feelscry:

..who tf are thye to gaslight me ...they have no perspective of what its like to be an ugly male:feelscry:
Ignore them and they become irrelevant. Right now they’re living rent free in your mind.

theyre fucking neeks, what does gaslight mean btw?

They always post "the grass is greener theory".

theyre fucking neeks, what does gaslight mean btw?
Example blaming incels and incels only for the situation their in when the dating market unrealistic standards are to blame...they'll always find someway to pin it on u whether that be hygiene or how u treat women

Stop going on that sub man. They are just trying to provoke you. IT has been discussed to death. There is absolutely nothing else to say about them

A lot of them are ugly male incels in denial

Tbh I am so tired of all this IT threads they are not that relevant. Just make a global thread for all the IT threads.

A bunch of cringey cucks is what they're.

Muh Dannydevito
Muh tom cruise

Muh Dannydevito
Muh tom cruise
just be .000000001 of the population with God tier agreeableness to be funny or have a good looking face like tom

Tbh I am so tired of all this IT threads they are not that relevant. Just make a global thread for all the IT threads.
Stop going on that sub man. They are just trying to provoke you. IT has been discussed to death. There is absolutely nothing else to say about them
Ignore them and they become irrelevant. Right now they’re living rent free in your mind.

It’s because it consists of average to low IQ women. Women always deny the world is a bad place (female psychology) and never think logically about the way things work, hence why they bring up examples of balding Indian janitors getting laid. They will stay in their naive little bubbles and rely on IT to keep their perspective from shattering in front of them. Any time they post an incel’s theory on sexual relationships from .co, they never criticize the actual content of the theory, but just say things along the lines of “yikes, imagine thinking like this!” They know we are right but are trying to reaffirm their faulty reality.

It’s because it consists of average to low IQ women. Women always deny the world is a bad place (female psychology) and never think logically about the way things work, hence why they bring up examples of balding Indian janitors getting laid. They will stay in their naive little bubbles and rely on IT to keep their perspective from shattering in front of them. Any time they post an incel’s theory on sexual relationships from .co, they never criticize the actual content of the theory, but just say things along the lines of “yikes, imagine thinking like this!” They know we are right but are trying to reaffirm their faulty reality.
This