Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels are getting desperate for content

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
IT landwhales/soyboys making bullshit LARP accounts to suit their obvious flawed agenda. “Oh sweaty look I’m 5’1 and asian have dated many women including a hot blonde cheerleader”

These guys lack any braincels or awareness to even function correctly
9EEECF18 080F 4B38 97D7 8457E55BB303

Posted from a new account :feelsthink: :feelstastyman: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelzez:

18F43600 C3C7 4A89 9ECF 10DFA5CA9A90

Hey guys I have friends and am epic so btfo incel!

No proof of gf as always

Doesnt post any proof just a pic of some asian faggot in the bathroom

And pigs fly....

pics or didn't happen

Hi guys im Mohammed Ibn Adir, I'm 2'1 and kang, and I dated six gorillion chicks

Explain this IT
Swole

JFL at these fags making fake (and gay) content :feelskek:

Lmfao biggest trolls ever

What kind of Asian faggot uses old school camera attachments on their phone in 2020.

That should have gave it away right there. This is fake AF

Account is one day old. Definitely has to be a LARP. Also blonde =/= Stacy.

That dude looks like he was ripped straight out of 2008, especially considering that camera. Guaranteed that's not the OP.

What if I made a reddit account, posted myself, and said I have a harem of 3 women. Would they agree to suit the “incels cant get gfs :soy:“ agenda, or get mad that my character was a slayer? I think it might be interesting

Changlite slayed stacie. Wow

That dude looks like he was ripped straight out of 2008, especially considering that camera. Guaranteed that's not the OP.
Not only that he/she/it need to orbit us 24/7 to brush up on incel grammar/lingo to not put stacy in parenthesis .

He is not ugly, he could kpop max easily or jakuzamax

IT will die now without smegma

They were always desperate. They feed of off the edgy incels who like their attention as well tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back