Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels are covidians

I had covid once, annoying week but i survived.
What would u do if a 6'3 white female cosplaying as Makima raped ur ass with a strap on
Id hook her. Im not a fag.

This video basically surmises the vaccine Branch Covidians of the world right now especially in recent light of the Omicron [Moronic] variant. :feelskek::feelskek:
:mask::mask::mask::yes::yes::yes:

Just fuck off and let us die IT faggots. Do you know why people who haven't taken the vax laugh off at the NPC's who regurgitate this garbage? Because if you believed half of what you're saying you'd just settle down and wait for this totally real "plandemic" to wipe us out. Not even one day and you people get more and more emotional over the fact that we're still alive. Let us wander around unmasked, let us meet up with other unvaccinated people, hell, segregate us our own communities, vaxxed and unvaxxed. If you guys are correct we'll all kill each other in a few months and you'll have the whole world to yourselves. Do you have any idea why you won't? Because at this point even the most brainwashed lefty know in their hearts that there's something wrong about this pandemic but will never admit it out loud or accept their own mistakes because the billionaire corporations you and all other faggots that worship and obey will know that you aren't 100% compliant.

Last edited:
I'm vaccinated (completely sterilized)

makes sense because they are a bunch of faggots taking their AIDS medicine

This is literally IT currently. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::feelshehe::feelsEhh:

:foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::no:

Govern me harder daddy.......:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
This is literally IT currently. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::feelshehe::feelsEhh:

:foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::no:

Govern me harder daddy.......:feelsdevil:

View attachment 551448
https://incels.is/attachments/bildschirmfoto-2021-12-10-um-10-16-48-png.546577/

Being that I didn't want to discriminate against all the faggots, troons, trannies, lesbo dykes, and other pronouns in the name of heterosexual norms of IT I've decided to make a video specifically for them as well. :feelsEhh::yes::yes::yes::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

:soy::banhammer::soy::banhammer::soy::banhammer::soy::banhammer::feels::banhammer::banhammer::no:

Last edited:
LMAO that's my post. Anyway, I don't care if I die. At least I will die for what I believe in, going down with glory. :dab:

LMAO that's my post. Anyway, I don't care if I die. At least I will die for what I believe in, going down with glory. :dab:
I got Vaccinated 6 times, I kinda hope the serum kicks in and kills me

Just fuck off and let us die IT faggots. Do you know why people who haven't taken the vax laugh off at the NPC's who regurgitate this garbage? Because if you believed half of what you're saying you'd just settle down and wait for this totally real "plandemic" to wipe us out. Not even one day and you people get more and more emotional over the fact that we're still alive. Let us wander around unmasked, let us meet up with other unvaccinated people, hell, segregate us our own communities, vaxxed and unvaxxed. If you guys are correct we'll all kill each other in a few months and you'll have the whole world to yourselves. Do you have any idea why you won't? Because at this point even the most brainwashed lefty know in their hearts that there's something wrong about this pandemic but will never admit it out loud or accept their own mistakes because the billionaire corporations you and all other faggots that worship and obey will know that you aren't 100% compliant.

Even worse than that, these fucking morons don't know what to do other than listen to their masters. They've done it their whole lives and question nothing. They don't question feminism. They don't question LGBTQ+ degeneracy. They don't question the anti-incel (and by extension anti-male) narrative. They just automatically consider everything pushed in the mainstream to be correct without any exception. If the COVID narrative that has been pushed harder than anything else in history is complete bull shit, acknowledging it would force them to reconsider EVERYTHING they ever believed. They won't do this for the same reason that they have never questioned their brainwashing throughout their lives. Weak and pathetic.

I got Vaccinated 6 times, I kinda hope the serum kicks in and kills me
If that's true, it's a game of Russian roulette...I heard there's graphene razor blades inside the (((vaxx))) so it may destroy your blood vessels over time

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i wonder how you are going to be able to breathe in that bubble.
With any luck, they'll suffocate to death due to asphyxiation. :feelsdevil::yes:
Even worse than that, these fucking morons don't know what to do other than listen to their masters. They've done it their whole lives and question nothing. They don't question feminism. They don't question LGBTQ+ degeneracy. They don't question the anti-incel (and by extension anti-male) narrative. They just automatically consider everything pushed in the mainstream to be correct without any exception. If the COVID narrative that has been pushed harder than anything else in history is complete bull shit, acknowledging it would force them to reconsider EVERYTHING they ever believed. They won't do this for the same reason that they have never questioned their brainwashing throughout their lives. Weak and pathetic.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 04 um 171934

They will never give us back our old rights. We have to start arevolution or civil war before it gets back to how it was pre-2020:blackpill:

Covid has been p based so far it gives normies a taste of incel life when there's lockdown etc

My life still sucked pre 2020

That's my point.

It's the same reason a lot of males would refuse to fight off a foreign country. Our lives won't be good if we succeed (and may even improve if we allow it to happen; nowhere to go but up), so why bother?

Obese faggots with diabetes like them should worry, i understand