Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel wishes intubation and death on unvaccinated incels

lol

People get so heated when it comes to vaccines
facts, not even that deadly unless you're old :feelshaha:

edit: the virus is not deadly, i mean

not a hate sub btw

Most inceltear users are obese, I think that puts them at risk.

Im quaking in my boots. Let me reconsider if i will get the jab or not

Still not getting it
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They seem pretty hateful towards us for being unvaccinated. I bet they wouldn't call unvaxxed Chads or women plague rats. :feelsjuice:

Anyways all this faggot are incel in denial they dont exist without us
Very Funny Reaction GIF

Soy trait: Thinking Covid is a deadly disease like the plague :feelsugh:

ikr niggas live by this vaccine shit on BOTH sides when it doesn't matter that much

I wanted covid to kill me tbh, I'm a smoker so it could work, but I was forced to be vaxed

[UWSL]Why does dying have to be so difficult? :cryfeels:[/UWSL]

NoXion604 said:
acting like a fucking plaque rat

Someone convince me it's the unvaccinated who are the ones spreading the covid and letting it mutate and not the vaccinated doing this?

It's the normies who act like plague rats. They lack the basic self-control to stay alone and instead go to bars or continue with their social activities as if nothing's happening. How tf do we get other people sick if we are a bunch of losers who stay at home this entire time? This is just as ridiculous as calling incels wife beaters.

It's the normies who act like plague rats. They lack the basic self-control to stay alone and instead go to bars or continue with their social activities as if nothing's happening. How tf do we get other people sick if we are a bunch of losers who stay at home this entire time? This is just as ridiculous as calling incels wife beaters.
Most /r/inceltear members sit at home doing nothing too

Jokes on them, I welcome death, I've had COVID at least four times now and it's failed to kill me every time. Maybe if I make myself obese like the landwhales on IT it will turn out better?

Vaccines are an inside job.
Jokes on them, I welcome death, I've had COVID at least four times now and it's failed to kill me every time.
They made COVID to kill us but an inkrel killed COVID 4 times. Beware, they will abduct you. Some day.

Last edited:
lmao the covid vaxx gave me myocarditis what the fuck are these people talking about

If I ever do get COVID-19, I'm headed to the nearest nightclub. :feelsmage:

having arrhythmias so often is terrifying. ill be suprised if i live this whole year
:fuk: Be brave buddy boyo.Let's hope you can neet maXx and lazy maXx thisyear.

I wish death on myself too, but I was forced to vaxx

Can't even covidmaxx so I can die, I hate this world :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

There are still big fat idiots out there who think it's actually normal to be intubated because of covid even at a young age. Fuck liberal scum. Scientism cock suckers ameritard degenerates
I heckin love science!
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/885/355/bf5.png

People get so heated when it comes to vaccines
Simply because it's some sort of religion in the west.
Scientism
Materialism
Feminism
Progressivism
Capitalism

Just try criticizing one of this and you'll have packs of white anglofaggots ganging on you. I warn and dare you.

I watched my grandpa say penis