Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel wants to beat us up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

And they say we're violent jfl.

Stop posting about them you utter obnoxious fag.

I’m 5’6, slightly under weight and I don’t work out but i’m almost certain i could beat the fuck out of some faggot from it

I’d like to see that nigga try

I think that in their minds they think all of us incels are short, scrawny, and skinny or something.

IRL I am a big guy, somebody lays a hand on me I'm body slamming them into the concrete ground where they're going to have a bad time. Essentially they fully believe in the caricatures that they've made of incels thinking that is the general rule for all of us, it's not.

KEKFUEL

i just checked his post history to see if he was black, and he's an genderfluid pansexual evangelical atheist.
i doubt he's beating anyone up, tbh.

Last edited:
mentally ill retard ain't beating no one.

I absolutely invite him to channel his infantile aggression into something productive.

37 upvotes

they are certainly a pacifist group, aren't they?

Tell him to look at the mirror and punch HIMSELF because he is a incel

I could prolly rip his face and nuts off and here him wriggling in pain afterwards. It won't be hard

He can still stab you in the back.

I've written about it already but I guess I'll do it again : never be complacent towards someone who genuinely wants to hurt you.

I think that in their minds they think all of us incels are short, scrawny, and skinny or something.

IRL I am a big guy, somebody lays a hand on me I'm body slamming them into the concrete ground where they're going to have a bad time. Essentially they fully believe in the caricatures that they've made of incels thinking that is the general rule for all of us, it's not.
Beat him up for our brothers FOR INCELDIANS FOR INCELDIA

He can still stab you in the back.

I've written about it already but I guess I'll do it again : never be complacent towards who genuinely wants to hurt you.
i mean, i can do that too.
he specifically did say "beat up" to try to sound tough though.

guaranteed its some emaciated tranny who has never had a fight in their life

Wow and we're the ones being labelled "violent" while these unstable estrogen filled queers start literally shaking and threatening violence all because some group of genetically unfortunate men don't simp for women.

Also stop giving these demented HRT guzzlers attention. Highly suspect. It's better if you just ignore them.

i just checked his post history to see if he was black, and he's an genderfluid pansexual evangelical atheist.

Reddit niggers aren't tough. Niggers in general are not all that once they run into a taller white guy and they don't have their "brothas" to back them up.

I called blacks niggers to their face several times and none of them tried to fight me. That's if you don't count one time when there were 3 of them. That's when they are brave. I carry a knife 24/7 so when they saw it they also pussied out.

Lmao, I DARE ANY OF THOSE SOY FAGGOTS TO FIGHT ME, i'm serious i'd love to

Reddit niggers aren't tough. Niggers in general are not all that once they run into a taller white guy and they don't have their "brothas" to back them up.

I called blacks niggers to their face several times and none of them tried to fight me. That's if you don't count one time when there were 3 of them. That's when they are brave. I carry a knife 24/7 so when they saw it they also pussied out.

i was checking if he was black b/c the post was about asians and WMAF.
blacks hate asians with a passion and most of the commenters on the original thread were ricecels.
was wondering why he was so pissed off out of nowhere and wanting to beat people up.
it's likely because he's black and likes robbing and murdering asians.

i was checking if he was black b/c the post was about asians and WMAF.
blacks hate asians with a passion and most of the commenters on the original thread were ricecels.
was wondering why he was so pissed off out of nowhere and wanting to beat people up.
it's likely because he's black and likes robbing and murdering asians.

Why do blacks hate Asians?

Why do blacks hate Asians?
how should i know?
there's some stupid fucking reason but they're the most racist towards asians.
in middle school, a black guy beat me up for no reason other than i was asian.

Soy-guzzling HRT patients cant even beat up a piece of paper they'd start whining about the paper cut and post about it on reddit and twitter. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lmao at this white knight soyfaggot for thinking he'd stand a chance
i'm serious, if any of them want to, i'm down, i know those little faggots are reading this. LETS DO IT

Big mouths come from people with little to no fight experience or who have a ton of winning experience (and someone like that doesn't really go to an obscure sub to mock virgin men). This is the fake confidence that someone who hasn't gotten punched once has, most of us here who are active would wipe the floor with that subhuman who doesn't know shit about pace, footwork, pose, feinting, hip movement, etc...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Turns out the beta-uprising will be against incels. Huh.

The typical retarded normie shit that they say in an attempt to look masculine LOL, anyone that would be able to "beat some one up".

Whats even funnier is that it`s a fag talking lmao.

All of us could probably beat the living shit out of him but at the same time, who CARES about IT?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHfpI1BpjvQ

Stop posting about these IT fags, for fuck sake