Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel triggered we remind him that he's subhuman

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1floo8v/minor_rant/

What really just 'gets there' in the way that an itch that you just cant scratch, or like a song lyric you can't remember, or like a tune you can't get out of your head, or a hiccup that won't go away...

Is the absolute total lack of any hint of self fucking respect. They can't seem to stop referring to themselves as subhuman so often it's like they're reciting the Lord's Prayer in church or some shit.

Every time I see one say 'I was born subhuman' or some variation, I cringe like I'm hearing nails on a chalkboard.

If he wasn't a subhuman he wouldn't give a shit about this :feelskek:

The troon is right about this:

"It is the absolute total lack of any hint of self-respect."

I have never referred to myself as subhuman either and I don't like incels who do so.

Objectively we are genetic trash

oi IT niggers are self-hating moids who worship foids and whose religion is simp

who tf are they lecturing about 'self-respect' jfl

Rather be subhuman than whatever the fuck that dickhead is.

Rent free

We should stop making IT posts so they can keep getting mad while we don’t give them a second of our time.

Oh it's a troon, subhuman wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface when describing xir.

I AM OBJECTIVELY A SUBHUMAN. KHHDV AT 30. NO WOMAN HAS EVER SHOWN ANY SORT POF POSITIVEE EXPERIENTICE WITH ME. STOP INVALIDATING MY ENTIRE LIFE EXPERIENCE, IT TARD. YOU DON;T KNOW SHOT. YOU'RE SHUT JJUST A NORMIE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE A SUBHUMANLY UGLY MUTANT CREATURE. TO HAVE WOMEN PHYSICALLY RECOIL WHEN THEY GLANCE AT YOUR FACE. TO HAVE MEN SPIT ON THE GROUND WHEN THEY LOOK AT YOUR FACE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Lel. I have self-respect when I call myself a subhuman. I'm just merging out the thoughts that OTHER people have about me, how I am perceived. You can have all the self-respect in the world, but if you look like a subhuman, then other people will treat you as such.

Literally one sex would proove us wromg, one sex over 30, 40, 60 (poor @Emba) years.
At the ens of the day women constantly say how sex is not a big thing, so why wouldnt they just sleep once with us?
Unless we are subhumans, it makes sense then.

I say it tongue in cheek, never once considered myself lower then the lowest lifeform on this planet le normgroid

We are subhuman physically, we admit the truth in front of our eyes. Mentally though we mog most of this world, normies would commit sudoku after experiencing few minutes of an average incel life

Literally one sex would proove us wromg, one sex over 30, 40, 60 (poor @Emba) years.
At the ens of the day women constantly say how sex is not a big thing, so why wouldnt they just sleep once with us?
Unless we are subhumans, it makes sense then.
I. Consider. Myself. More. Of. A.

Subgenius