Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel suggests incels should commit jihad

lol, I thought Redditors were giant soyence worshipers
why would they care about muh disrespecting religion, especially one that's often used to subjugate women and punish homos (b-but no true Scotsman Muslim :feels: ackshually Muhammad was a woman who started LGBT :soy:)

Friendly reminder Saudis don't let women vote. Funny how they're promoting Islam to us as an option.
lol, I thought Redditors were giant soyence worshipers
why would they care about muh disrespecting religion, especially one that's often used to subjugate women and punish homos (b-but no true Scotsman Muslim :feels: ackshually Muhammad was a woman who started LGBT :soy:)
:yes::yes::yes: Look at how well those islamic nations like Mauritania treat gays.

No such thing as 72 virgins for sexual pleasure in the afterlife. Islamophobes need to shut up already.
Doesn't matter since Islam is false.

Islam is based on the way women are treated but it is pure cope and cuck in the rest like all religions.

Seems like a rather islamophobic thing for IncelTears to say, honestly. This is quite problematic. They're just assuming that jihadists do what they do to get their pee-pee wet, when, as I understand it, it's done for the glory and honor of the Islamic nation (correct me if I'm wrong). Tsk-tsk. IT, what are you doing? Stop being bigots! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelskek::feelskek:

Islam is cope
@Copexodius Maximus

Believing in a loving benevolent god as a subhuman incel is one of the biggest copes there can ever be.

No such thing as 72 virgins for sexual pleasure in the afterlife. Islamophobes need to shut up already.
there's no 72 virgins, but there is virgins black eyed maidens.

there's no 72 virgins, but there is virgins black eyed maidens.
Virgins? There's no mention of such things. It's just propaganda to say we believe we get (72) virgins like that.

Recognizing that the 72 virgins is the only way for ethnics to ascend.
Virgin angels? my ass.
God has already fucked all of them after having spent a literal eternity with them. Virgins? yeah right, I wouldn't fall for it.

cope,the Gulf Arab princes already have 72 virgins per person in this life