Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel “I know 4’8 indian guy who gets girls”

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Former postmaxxer.
★★★★★
178F4191 E726 4FC2 922F B95BFDBEE457

This reads like a satire JFL. ITcuck imitation threads on r/braincels was sounded more sensible than actual ITcuck posts.

Tell me another joke.

Probably land whales though

“Lift and read the fucking sidebar inkwell”

fuauakarrakrkrkk slayer

IT comes up with the best jokes.

Pics? You could even censor his face, just show us some extremely short pajeet with girls who are smiling from pure excitement.

But of course it's make believe bullshit.

Jfl these cucks invent so many stories to fool themselves

Lol that was me.

I'm trying to get some karma from cucks

Currycel

He must've taken a shower and gotten a haircut

Hueheuehueheu, which one of you made this bait post?

Fucking indian janitors taking all girls.

"It's all about kindess" surely he won't be deluded like this for long, right?

We all know that 4'8, balding, Indian janitor, who slays the whole day...

I hate manlet janitor.

If true he either
A: Has fuckloads of money
B: He is not getting White or hot girls so it doesn't even count
C: He has some other trait girls like but probably both A and B

It's over for Chads, 4'8 Indians are coming for your girls.

kek knew it was a larp

The claim that someone on that subreddit has Indian friends is questionable enough in itself.

Yeah sure lol let us talk to your imaginery friend. The only way a manlet 4'8 indian is going to get girls is if he arrange marriages maxx and he is wealthy then his looks won't matter anymore.

Tallfag

Tallfag replied to me saying that our problem is attitude, not height. I still have some hope that cucktears is just satire.

Is this our hero? The bald indian Janitor? I thought he was supposed to be 5'2".

View attachment 173381

Tallfag replied to me saying that our problem is attitude, not height. I still have some hope that cucktears is just satire.
There’s so much wrong with that. He’s a fucking idiot and his 5’2 friend is lying.

What the fuck is even incel energy? These people know that incels act way different irl and that girls are awful at detecting someone’s personality. His advice is fucking useless. Attitude doesn’t mean shit compared to genetics. The only thing he got right is that the girls who refuse to date white guys are a minority , The girls who refuse to date short guys are a majority though

To quote the cucks themselves, "r/thathappened :soy:"

Tell me another joke.
Okay, why did the cuck cross the road? To help his favorite e-Thot from being raped by me but it backfired and he ended up dead as fuck :lul:

4'8 is just too good, couldve at least pushed it up a good few inches, JFL

Just be kind, bro. People who donate to the poor are the biggest teen pussy slayers of this earth, for example. Young Chads and thugs don't stand a chance.

I want to nuke reddit.