Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ITcel calls curries "animals"

That's a rude salamander.

That's a rude salamander.
Tenor 2

A bunch of incels in denial hating on curries, typical.

The ITcel doesn't know the poster is a curry though

They have been racist to curries before but tbh

The ITcel doesn't know the poster is a curry though

Still shows an arrogant view that they expect the rest of the world to conform to western standards.
CuckTears and the alt-right aren't so far away in that regard.

IT be like:soy::

>Those dirty inkwells are racist bigots!

Also IT :soy: :

>Indians are animals!

Me:
Attachments 1

being a curry already makes it over for you.

They have been racist to curries before but tbh

Still shows an arrogant view that they expect the rest of the world to conform to western standards.
CuckTears and the alt-right aren't so far away in that regard.
Toilets aren't western standards lol. Curryland has had toilets since ancient times.

Toilets aren't western standards lol. Curryland has had toilets since ancient times.
You wouldn't know it with all the racist street shitting memes about curryland ngl

You wouldn't know it with all the racist street shitting memes about curryland ngl
That meme started in 2013 I think because of some video of some poor village curries. Racists became obsessed with it and use it to insult all curries after that.

That meme started in 2013 I think because of some video of some poor village curries. Racists became obsessed with it and use it to insult all curries after that.
Once again the blame can go to normies and the media for looking to pick on and bully males they see as weird.

yeah, the meme is quite old but I think shitting on curries went fully mainstream (it had been known on imageboards and prolly even some parts of Reddit, but only recently I've seen Facebook normans going "haha India poo poo") with PewDiePie and "bitch lasagna" 2 years ago

yeah, the meme is quite old but I think shitting on curries went fully mainstream (it had been known on imageboards and prolly even some parts of Reddit, but only recently I've seen Facebook normans going "haha India poo poo") with PewDiePie and "bitch lasagna" 2 years ago
That's because a lot of these normies benefit from jbw and shitting on Indian males to appeal to Indian females.
Reminder that without jbw many redditors that have gfs and wives would be incel.

That's because a lot of these normies benefit from jbw and shitting on Indian males to appeal to Indian females.
Reminder that without jbw many redditors that have gfs and wives would be incel.
it's also ironic how everyone was outraged and outright called PewDiePie a nazi and literally worse than Hitler when he accidentally used "nigger" as a generic insult (in a context not related to race in any way) but when he was shitting on the whole nation of India for half a year, he just went viral

it's also ironic how everyone was outraged and outright called PewDiePie a nazi and literally worse than Hitler when he accidentally used "nigger" as a generic insult (in a context not related to race in any way) but when he was shitting on the whole nation of India for half a year, he just went viral
It's not ironic tbh
Normies are cowards.
So are white nationalists that excessively mock curries but are reduced to grumbling online about how black people intimidate them when they walk on the same streets as them.

Normies know insulting curries is fine because nobody considers it racist

Blacks are protected and normies are careful when it comes to them

Once again the blame can go to normies and the media for looking to pick on and bully males they see as weird.

Mocking curries isn't considered racist.

Normies know insulting curries is fine because nobody considers it racist
Bullshit. People do but it's a racist

Mocking curries isn't considered racist.
Because normies are in denial.
It's always funny how normies come to incel forums to laugh at jokes blackpilled incels make about incels in denial but get offended and try to play it off when incels then point out the contradictions in how normies act.
Like I care about normies consider or not consider. They get away with things you let them to a large extent.
The more you acquiesce to them the worse it will get.

Bullshit. People do but it's a racist

Because normies are in denial.
It's always funny how normies come to incel forums to laugh at jokes blackpilled incels make about incels in denial but get offended and try to play it off when incels then point out the contradictions in how normies act.
Like I care about normies consider or not consider. They get away with things you let them to a large extent.
The more you acquiesce to them the worse it will get.
Agreed normies are sheep and have a herd mentality. They do things things what the majority considers right.

Agreed normies are sheep and have a herd mentality. They do things things what the majority considers right.
If you've noticed when ethnic males here cuck to white males it only encourages more abuse but when they are too proud it also encourages too much abuse.
It's good to be reasonable and realistic about your faults but not let others use that as a justification to bully you.
That's why I think a lot of excess self hate threads are made by fakecels ngl

If you've noticed when ethnic males here cuck to white males it only encourages more abuse but when they are too proud it also encourages too much abuse.
It's good to be reasonable and realistic about your faults but not let others use that as a justification to bully you.
That's why I think a lot of excess self hate threads are made by fakecels ngl
A lot of ethnics have lots of self hate . Can't blame them tbh because ethnics are hated both by society and their own women

A lot of ethnics have lots of self hate . Can't blame them tbh because ethnics are hated both by society and their own women
Yeah. About that "their own women" part.

There's nothing they can do except turn their back on women that betrayed them and make it clear that they as ethnic males do not consider ethnic females as "their women".

That's why when people here say "even their own women don't like them :lul:" it doesn't make any sense tbh
Ethnic women long ago decided they wanted nothing to do with ethnic men so by extension ethnic men aren't obligated to think of ethnic women as "their" women or feel bad about something that happened with women the same race of them all, especially since ethnic women made the choice en masse long ago to disassociate any romantic and sexual context with them because they didn't look as good as another group of men.
tbh even the feminists that claim women don't belong to men blame ethnic men and ethnic culture for ethnic women not liking them.
What happened? I thought ethnic men didn't own ethnic women and what ethnic women do didn't concern ethnic men and so vice versa?
Ethnic women in western countries aren't under the control of ethnic men and yet ethnic men in western countries get blamed for their "patriarchal" "controlling" attitudes for why they are alone.

And feminists and normies see ethnic women distancing themselves from ethnic men as a failure of ethnic men and look for a way to get in their petty racist jabs that way.
If it truly didn't matter then they wouldn't be making all those remarks about ethnic men being racist and bigoted for choosing to try their luck with other races of women or for expressing their interest in fucking other women.
According to western soyciety ethnic women can openly lust over whatever men they can but ethnic men can't and have to actively pursue women of color like black women or they are racist.
This more than anything else (they don't hide it well) shows how much of a joke SJWs siding with ethnic women in western countries are.