Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITcel admits that patriarchy or misogynistic societies don't exist

When proving the incel wrong matters too much!
Screenshot52

Good catch. That's also such a retarded argument about how no society will 'give' women to incels. Like if that wasn't the case then why are there incels to this day? Why isn't the world just comprised of chads and stacies then?

Good catch. That's also such a retarded argument about how no society will 'give' women to incels. Like if that wasn't the case then why are there incels to this day? Why isn't the world just comprised of chads and stacies then?
Because they settle when they can't get chad and incels in denial or normies will do anything to betabuxx her.
And even chad parents can give birth to an incel looking kid.

Because they settle when they can't get chad and incels in denial or normies will do anything to betabuxx her.
Well that's true but I was referring more to South Asia and the Middle East (arrangedmarriagemaxx). Also JFL at thinking it would be the normie's kid, 9/10 it's some tyrone's pump and dump.

Genetic recombination is a real fucking bitch. Giga chad dudes with manlet mentalcel brothers.

Also JFL at thinking it would be the normie's kid, 9/10 it's some tyrone's pump and dump.
Where did I say that ?
And normies do have kids, it would be insane to think every normie out there betabuxx a single mother and never had a kid of his own.
My dad is a bluepilled somewhat subhuman and still I'm his kid not some chad's offspring.
Genetic recombination is a real fucking bitch. Giga chad dudes with manlet mentalcel brothers.
It is, I have a white sister and I'm arab. We are from the same parents.
My mother is white with green eyes, I'm arab with brown eyes.
Of course in my DNA I'm half white but people don't see it that way :feelsrope: