Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel admits relationships are a need

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
>Humans need each other have relationships, platonic, sexual or otherwise and can be vulnerable with each other
that's what we've been telling you normieshits for years, but it's always "you're not entitled"
not gonna even respond to the rest of the assumptions in the post, lol, yeah, I'm sure it's foids and photomodel chads contributing the most to the society, you don't need these creepy nerds who made your computer or maintain your electricity current or grow your food :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qjsomj/comment/his51ah/

@TheNEET It's hilarious that these brainless worms are projecting them being raised to be brainless consoomers, raised without any critical thinking whatsoever. That's lit them kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

damn, IT straight admitting they're a bully sub now huh :feelshaha:

Holy shit the cope in this one. These normies are pure consoomers, their "relationships" are just another thing to consume for them, that's why they treat them as some software to be fixed (red flags etc.), even in our anonimity we're more friends than these fuckers could ever dream of

Also, is he saying that we're afraid of love? Tf does that mean?

>4 upvotes, no replies

who gives a shit

Being in a loving relationship is one of the most fulfilling things in life. I can’t fill that void with hobbies and gaming forever, that’s why I need to surgerymaxx.

Last edited:
Indeed, dear incels, you are not humans. You were raised to be consumers, nothing else.

Reply: Yes we are humans, but Normies like you like do dehumanize us, so shouldn't be a shock when we do the same right back at you.

Humans can produce material things through their labor and social. Humans need each other have relationships, platonic, sexual or otherwise and can be vulnerable with each other. Humans need each other. They learn that during their adolescence.

Reply: Thanks for admitting the importance of having Relationships, the things we are denied due to our looks and Ostracization.

Incels, on the other hand, have trained themselves to be consumers out of fear of the uncertainties of being, well, alive and the scariest thing of them all, being loved. The only thing they can love is inanimated objects like video games and media franchises, things that can hate or love them back, just be bought.

Reply: We are not scared of being loved, when that's the thing we want the most. We are instead tired of being invisible unless being mocked at, and no I don't men on our Forums, but In Real Life. The inanimate shit you talk about are what you Normies always tell us to do, like getting a hobby, they are just substitutes. They are just Copes.

They don't produce anything that is useful to anyone. They, themselves are NOT. USEFUL. TO. ANYONE. Only their wallet is useful...so entertainment conglomerates can keep squeezing money out of it by feeding them their substitute for human contact.

Reply: Yeah, again with talking about copes being good business for large corporations. WE KNOW, STUPID WHORE!!! :feelsUgh:

It's hilarious that these brainless worms are projecting them being raised to be brainless consoomers, raised without any critical thinking whatsoever. That's lit them kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
tbh

And funny thing how hard they project. Where does the media appeal to us? Content creators in Hollywood or the comic/video game industry even insult their own fans if they are low-status unattractive males. Everything that the media does is against men, particularly white, christian men of below or average socioeconomic status. Most of us here are (according to them) low-status, money-less NEETs barely kept alive by parents and the welfare state, so what expensive goods can we consume anyways and who would even direct their advertisement to such an absolute minority group?

And btw: They confuse love with appreciation. Of course, I appreciate my computer or any material posession I have, because it enables me to get through life in an easier manner. Everyone who doesn't appreciate what he owns isn't deserving of it. All that new age hippie shit that they spew is incredibly pathognomonic for the Western Zeitgeist that takes the material comfort of the West for granted and doesn't see it as a result of struggle anymore. It's a privilege to look down on others for materialism, a sign that your own material comforts are satisfied which makes such delusional thinking affordable.

Last edited:
Indeed, dear incels, you are not humans. You were raised to be consumers, nothing else.

Reply: Yes we are humans, but Normies like you like do dehumanize us, so shouldn't be a shock when we do the same right back at you.

Humans can produce material things through their labor and social. Humans need each other have relationships, platonic, sexual or otherwise and can be vulnerable with each other. Humans need each other. They learn that during their adolescence.

Reply: Thanks for admitting the importance of having Relationships, the things we are denied due to our looks and Ostracization.

Incels, on the other hand, have trained themselves to be consumers out of fear of the uncertainties of being, well, alive and the scariest thing of them all, being loved. The only thing they can love is inanimated objects like video games and media franchises, things that can hate or love them back, just be bought.

Reply: We are not scared of being loved, when that's the thing we want the most. We are instead tired of being invisible unless being mocked at, and no I don't men on our Forums, but In Real Life. The inanimate shit you talk about are what you Normies always tell us to do, like getting a hobby, they are just substitutes. They are just Copes.

They don't produce anything that is useful to anyone. They, themselves are NOT. USEFUL. TO. ANYONE. Only their wallet is useful...so entertainment conglomerates can keep squeezing money out of it by feeding them their substitute for human contact.

Reply: Yeah, again with talking about copes being good business for large corporations. WE KNOW, STUPID WHORE!!! :feelsUgh:
Yep, she/he/it/whatever is totally braindead

Humans can produce material things through their labor and social.
Where does IT keep getting this idea that we're all NEETs from?

BTW by that definition and unemployed housewife is not a human, she's just a machine for cleaning your house and providing you with sex :feelsdevil: . IT is a very misogynistic place.

Funny thing also how obsessed they are with contributions to humanity. When it comes to mentally ill or below status men you can advocate for social darwinism and argue whether they are even deserving of anything like love/rights due to not being as capable of others.

But when it comes to blacks (who have an on average lower IQ than other ethnicities) or when it comes to women (that simply cannot physically perform like men) and brought up the same argument (e.g. that they deserve less because they contribute less) you would be called a Nazi, a misogynist or even something worse.

"It's only social darwinism when it happens to groups we care about." - The essence of the modern left-wing.

IT is full of brain babbling baboons :feelsUgh:

grow your food :feelshaha:

0362FC8C 6D42 4108 A2E0 3E5B66E7E952

B6EB67B7 41CF 4488 A2B7 D7B5F40842EB

chad
4489801B AA78 4850 9581 D45BF0969879

It seems that the truth is glissening in front of their eyes. They have found the root of the problem, yet reject taking any kind of action. I suspect that the poster has simply not accepted that we're not all too different from them yet. Once again, I see the attitude of, "Everything bad that happens to people I don't like is their fault, and if it isn't, it will be," applied to reaffirm a worldview hinged upon selectively supporting others.

Meaningless post

maintain your electricity current
I'm going to be working in a power plant in a couple years, powering the computers on which they spew their vile hatred of me, for the crime of being born ugly and autistic.

Only their wallet is useful... so entertainment conglomerates can keep squeezing money out of it
Hey, I'm not the one buying subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+, alright? I also don't support the thots on OnlyFans, and I'm not the one financially supporting that stupid Rick & Morty bullshit. Who's really the one supporting entertainment conglomerates? Because it ain't me, that's for goddamn sure. Last I checked, all that garbage was normie lefttard bullshit, which that IT poster probably is. The stupid fucker is projecting his own support of entertainment conglomerates onto us, it's hard to imagine what else he's not projecting.
It's hilarious that these brainless worms are projecting them being raised to be brainless consoomers, raised without any critical thinking whatsoever. That's lit them kek
Holy shit the cope in this one. These normies are pure consoomers, their "relationships" are just another thing to consume for them, that's why they treat them as some software to be fixed (red flags etc.), even in our anonimity we're more friends than these fuckers could ever dream of
All true, and they won't respond fairly to any of this.

Also, is he saying that we're afraid of love? Tf does that mean?
It's just more projection. I'm plenty capable of love, and have enough to give, it's not my fault nobody wants to give me a chance. These are the fuckers who are afraid to commit, afraid of their own head, their own shadow, projecting that insecurity onto us.

Last edited:
>Humans need each other have relationships, platonic, sexual or otherwise and can be vulnerable with each other
that's what we've been telling you normieshits for years, but it's always "you're not entitled"
not gonna even respond to the rest of the assumptions in the post, lol, yeah, I'm sure it's foids and photomodel chads contributing the most to the society, you don't need these creepy nerds who made your computer or maintain your electricity current or grow your food :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qjsomj/comment/his51ah/

This look like a cheap shot at Neets and others who LDARmaxx

Holy shit, based as fuck.

The only thing they can love is inanimated objects like video games and media franchises, things that can hate or love them back, just be bought.

They don't produce anything that is useful to anyone. They, themselves are NOT. USEFUL. TO. ANYONE.

They understands us 100%.

Hey, I'm not the one buying subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+, alright? I also don't support the thots on OnlyFans, and I'm not the one financially supporting that stupid Rick & Morty bullshit. Who's really the one supporting entertainment conglomerates? Because it ain't me, that's for goddamn sure. Last I checked, all that garbage was normie lefttard bullshit, which that IT poster probably is. The stupid fucker is projecting his own support of entertainment conglomerates onto us, it's hard to imagine what else he's not projecting.
Yep kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: