Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITards are now convincing themselves that there's tons of incels being asked out by women and rejecting them.

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
How the fuck do you even get this delusional:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Tfw you try so hard to make a group seem like the architects of their misery that you just go into genuine fantasy territory and even make them seem pretty cool.

>Being asked out by women and rejecting them
>Being incel

Choose one you infinitely retarded fucks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1euycq7/incels_who_get_asked_out_by_a_woman_and_they/

We joke about it a lot, but those people truly believe that incels are just some tall and good-looking "outsider" guys sitting in the corner of the classroom, and they genuinely can't comprehend that incels truly are mostly just ugly and short weirdos who are disproportionately ethnic and poor.

incels Ive personally spoke to is how they will actually get tinder matches or even asked out in person by a woman
How often does that even happen:feelskek:? Being asked out by a woman in person is something even most normal-looking guys will never experience, just look at the amount of guys who say that women have never approached them and who believe that women never approach. Even getting Tinder matches is something many guys will simply never experience, just look at the statistics comparing male and female profiles and the amount of people shitting on dating apps. Whoever you are talking to, if you aren't just making shit up to make incels seem like they themselves are choosing to be alone, you definitely aren't talking to the short, fat, ugly, smelly ethnics who are endemic on all incel forums.

Idk how many of these incels are LARPing but id say a good 15-20 of them I’ve spoke to have told me they rejected a girl because they were too fat or ugly for their high standards.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Women are several times less likely to approach the opposite sex than men are, being approached is an impossible dream even for many normies, but you've totally talked to over a dozen members of a group defining itself by being composed of guys much uglier than average who have totally not only been asked out by women but have also rejected them. Sure:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

They themselves never want to show me what they look like so I imagine they arent body builders or christian bale themselves.
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:! Incels being unattractive? Damn, never would've guessed that:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I swear, those retards' idea of incels is some upper-middle-class, normie, tallish white guy is his mid-to-late teens or early-twenties whom they've once seen watching an Andrew Tate video or some other shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Tfw you try to demonize a group and just make them look great:lul::lul:. Dunno how true it is, but I've read that the interwar-era Japanese governemnt's reaction to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, given no history of antisemitism in Japan, wasn't rage or hatred at Jews supposedly ruling the world, but awe at this group that supposedly has magic money powers and they apparently encouraged Jewish migration to the country to help their economy:feelskek::feelskek:. This is the same thing, just with incels:feelskek:. Imagine going to a random insecure normie who has never approached a woman and has MOST CERTAINLY never BEEN APPROACHED by one, and telling him that there's a group of men who constantly have women hitting on them and who are only virgins because they reject those women, but those men are LE EBIL and he should never be one of them. You fucking think that that guy is going to listen to that warning:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:??

Those weirdos unironically need to open their eyes and face reality. The real world isn't a harem anime where an ugly loser inexplicably attracts women. There's a reason why those types of animes are universally made fun of and always described as a wish fulfillment slop. In real life, fugly losers are just fugly losers who live and die alone and nothing ever gets better for them. That's just how it is.

"All incels are volcels:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1euycq7/comment/linra2x/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1euycq7/comment/lintamo/

Yeah, sure buttercups, whatever makes you feel better about shitting on people who genuinely never had a chance.

1717374768722-png.1173342

ITards consider any man they deem a mysognist (any man who doesn't accept radfem dogma) an incel. There's been posts on there about "married incels."

How are we neckbeards who are unhygienic and don't go outside but also chads who reject women?

ITards consider any man they deem a mysognist (any man who doesn't accept radfem dogma) an incel. There's been posts on there about "married incels."
The "incel" in their eyes is any average looking man.

The saddest part is how some of these people play the victim and act like because they got asked out by a girl they didnt find good looking thats some kind of insult to them and their looks.
huge foid projection

Why do so many MTF trannies post about incels all day?

Last edited:
IT is collapsing it seems, they starting to rely on just pure fiction and lies

You have to be absolutely gigachad to be even asked out by women so I doubt the guy she spoke to was ever truecel in the first place

What's new for IT? I can personally attest that no women asks me out. However, I've had multiple experiences of women laughing at me because I'm 5'3.

One of them is talking in that very thread about having had multiple incel partners:feelskek::lul:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1euycq7/comment/liq7940/

How are we neckbeards who are unhygienic and don't go outside but also chads who reject women?
THIS. They will happily use every insulting adjective and stereotype they can think of when describing us, but will always steer clear of just calling us ugly, because if we were ugly then that would simply prove us completely right, leading to brainfart-tier retardation like this where we are supposed to believe that there's dozens of gooncave-inhabiting dudes who haven't showered in weeks who supposedly have women constantly throwing themselves at them:feelskek:.

The least delusional fantasy of incels made by IT

One of them is talking in that very thread about having had multiple incel partners:feelskek::lul:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1euycq7/comment/liq7940/

THIS. They will happily use every insulting adjective and stereotype they can think of when describing us, but will always steer clear of just calling us ugly, because if we were ugly then that would simply prove us completely right, leading to brainfart-tier retardation like this where we are supposed to believe that there's dozens of gooncave-inhabiting dudes who haven't showered in weeks who supposedly have women constantly throwing themselves at them:feelskek:.

This is fucking larp. LMFAO

- Something that really gets on my fucking nerves with some of these incels Ive personally spoke to

Incels? That's me! That's us, right!?

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Hit me up!

- s how they will actually get tinder matches or even asked out in person by a woman and the incel rejects them because of their looks.

Already face planted...

Considering IT doesn't have an apt and consistent definition of what an Incel is, and considering the fact that the vast majority of ACTUAL Incels don't get asked out by literally anybody, I will just define these guys as Redpillers. That behavior is very common with types like that (types that can be seen on this site too) not Incels.

- I understand that even these incels have the human right to reject

Oh, IT consider us humans now?

Carson Daly Hello GIF by The Voice

- whoever they want but when you complain about how your sexless and no woman loves you when you literally get an opportunity to go on a date with one I have no sympathy.

I actually agree, wow. First time for everything.

REDPILLERS that complain about their lack of success with women, but turn down every women that gave them a chance, because they either weren't Stacy enough for them, or feminine pure and innocent for them, are fucking morons!

High five, IT!

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

We cool!

- Idk how many of these incels are LARPing

Microsoft saying "bruh", "y'all" and "cap" type cringe.

- but id say a good 15-20 of them I’ve spoke to

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

- have told me they rejected a girl because they were too fat or ugly for their high standards.

It's so difficult to be good faith or take these people seriously...

Again, remember guys, they don't have a consistent definition of what an Incel is, they have called sex havers and ANDREW TATE Incels before.

- I think the term volcel would describe these people perfectly.

Sure, plenty redpillers are.
There also people in this forum, that fit that definition. They aren't incels. They are redpiller, stacy-chasing faggots.

So, be accurate with your terms.

- The saddest part is how some of these people play the victim and act like because they got asked out by a girl they didnt find good looking thats some kind of insult to them and their looks.

The fact that literally no man feels that way aside, I find it ironic and hilarious that they said that, when there's a group of people that pretty openly and transparently feel insulted by being asked out by people they don't find good looking...

But we are not here to be consistent.
Obviously considering that this whole post wasn't actually directed that actual incels.

"All incels are actually volcels. They are also hypocrites since they demand women give them a chance DESPITE THEIR LOOKS and yet they refuse to give women they deem unattractive a chance."

These retards can't even lie correctly. Shouldn't women giving men chances regardless of how they look be the norm in their world view since women are the empathetic gender who judges solely based on personality?

Last edited:
It's projection, incels talk about women being hypergamous and now they want to invent that incels are too
For a biological reason, men have a much lower standard than women, trying to force the opposite is stupid, high testo, possibility of getting more than one partner pregnant
Women can only get pregnant by one man per year, they make the selection

Dude, their view of Incels is Free Jazz as hell! :feelskek: :feelskek:

One person is going bla bla bluh on the drums, someone is wailing on that sax, and the bass players is beating his head on his upright bass, and that beautiful and free combination of sound experimentation comes together to create IncelTears.

They are fucking so inept and retarded, that it's fascinating.

How did they only rate 11 out of 718 men very unattractive? Jfl.
Could be bias in what people responded or were otherwise included, but I'll admit, it's not the first such looks survey/study I've seen where the normie portion was an absolutely overwhelming majority with the rest disproportionately tiny, especially at the two ends.

Dude, their view of Incels is Free Jazz as hell! :feelskek: :feelskek:

One person is going bla bla bluh on the drums, someone is wailing on that sax, and the bass players is beating his head on his upright bass, and that beautiful and free combination of sound experimentation comes together to create IncelTears.

They are fucking so inept and retarded, that it's fascinating.
That's some of the best and funniest imagery I've seen on this forum in weeks:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::yes:.

How the fuck do you even get this delusional:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Tfw you try so hard to make a group seem like the architects of their misery that you just go into genuine fantasy territory and even make them seem pretty cool.

>Being incel

Choose one you infinitely retarded fucks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1euycq7/incels_who_get_asked_out_by_a_woman_and_they/

We joke about it a lot, but those people truly believe that incels are just some tall and good-looking "outsider" guys sitting in the corner of the classroom, and they genuinely can't comprehend that incels truly are mostly just ugly and short weirdos who are disproportionately ethnic and poor.

How often does that even happen:feelskek:? Being asked out by a woman in person is something even most normal-looking guys will never experience, just look at the amount of guys who say that women have never approached them and who believe that women never approach. Even getting Tinder matches is something many guys will simply never experience, just look at the statistics comparing male and female profiles and the amount of people shitting on dating apps. Whoever you are talking to, if you aren't just making shit up to make incels seem like they themselves are choosing to be alone, you definitely aren't talking to the short, fat, ugly, smelly ethnics who are endemic on all incel forums.

Women are several times less likely to approach the opposite sex than men are, being approached is an impossible dream even for many normies, but you've totally talked to over a dozen members of a group defining itself by being composed of guys much uglier than average who have totally not only been asked out by women but have also rejected them. Sure:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:! Incels being unattractive? Damn, never would've guessed that:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I swear, those retards' idea of incels is some upper-middle-class, normie, tallish white guy is his mid-to-late teens or early-twenties whom they've once seen watching an Andrew Tate video or some other shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Tfw you try to demonize a group and just make them look great:lul::lul:. Dunno how true it is, but I've read that the interwar-era Japanese governemnt's reaction to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, given no history of antisemitism in Japan, wasn't rage or hatred at Jews supposedly ruling the world, but awe at this group that supposedly has magic money powers and they apparently encouraged Jewish migration to the country to help their economy:feelskek::feelskek:. This is the same thing, just with incels:feelskek:. Imagine going to a random insecure normie who has never approached a woman and has MOST CERTAINLY never BEEN APPROACHED by one, and telling him that there's a group of men who constantly have women hitting on them and who are only virgins because they reject those women, but those men are LE EBIL and he should never be one of them. You fucking think that that guy is going to listen to that warning:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:??

Those weirdos unironically need to open their eyes and face reality. The real world isn't a harem anime where an ugly loser inexplicably attracts women. There's a reason why those types of animes are universally made fun of and always described as a wish fulfillment slop. In real life, fugly losers are just fugly losers who live and die alone and nothing ever gets better for them. That's just how it is.

Yeah, sure buttercups, whatever makes you feel better about shitting on people who genuinely never had a chance.

Gimme your stats slavcel. Soy gpt is pissing me off with the bluepilled bullshit. I wanna know the blackpill data on race versus face. I can’t find anything on this since soy scholar is suppressing race related searches

Gimme your stats slavcel. Soy gpt is pissing me off with the bluepilled bullshit. I wanna know the blackpill data on race versus face. I can’t find anything on this since soy scholar is suppressing race related searches
I've actually just DM'd you something on this, before I've even seen this reply:feelshaha::feelsokman:.

>Being incel

Alot of these Tinder matches be BOTS or scammers trying to add MALWARE or SPYWARE into your computer...lmmaooo

Match.com was exposed like 15 years ago for paying foids to give out false hopes and chances to sub 5 men so they can keep those sub 5s paying to be on their dating site. they were setting up fake dates.

They need to make things up about us to have excuses to make fun of us. They do it all the time. I hate IT users so much.

Anyone who isn't blackpilled in the year 2024 with billions of hours of evidence uploaded daily is just willfully ignorant. You cant deny the blackpill any more then you can deny water is wet unless your a retarded redditor

yh no wonder when u get some average .is users looking like chadlites

They need to make things up about us to have excuses to make fun of us. They do it all the time. I hate IT users so much.
It has to be that, at this point they just want to attack us for its own sake.

- Something that really gets on my fucking nerves with some of these incels Ive personally spoke to

Hit me up!

- s how they will actually get tinder matches or even asked out in person by a woman and the incel rejects them because of their looks.

Already face planted...

Considering IT doesn't have an apt and consistent definition of what an Incel is, and considering the fact that the vast majority of ACTUAL Incels don't get asked out by literally anybody, I will just define these guys as Redpillers. That behavior is very common with types like that (types that can be seen on this site too) not Incels.

- I understand that even these incels have the human right to reject

Oh, IT consider us humans now?

Carson Daly Hello GIF by The Voice

- whoever they want but when you complain about how your sexless and no woman loves you when you literally get an opportunity to go on a date with one I have no sympathy.

I actually agree, wow. First time for everything.

REDPILLERS that complain about their lack of success with women, but turn down every women that gave them a chance, because they either weren't Stacy enough for them, or feminine pure and innocent for them, are fucking morons!

High five, IT!

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

We cool!

- Idk how many of these incels are LARPing

Microsoft saying "bruh", "y'all" and "cap" type cringe.

- have told me they rejected a girl because they were too fat or ugly for their high standards.

It's so difficult to be good faith or take these people seriously...

Again, remember guys, they don't have a consistent definition of what an Incel is, they have called sex havers and ANDREW TATE Incels before.

- I think the term volcel would describe these people perfectly.

Sure, plenty redpillers are.
There also people in this forum, that fit that definition. They aren't incels. They are redpiller, stacy-chasing faggots.

So, be accurate with your terms.

- The saddest part is how some of these people play the victim and act like because they got asked out by a girl they didnt find good looking thats some kind of insult to them and their looks.

The fact that literally no man feels that way aside, I find it ironic and hilarious that they said that, when there's a group of people that pretty openly and transparently feel insulted by being asked out by people they don't find good looking...

But we are not here to be consistent.
Obviously considering that this whole post wasn't actually directed that actual incels.
You joined literally yesterday and you're already making such high IQ comments? Everyone mogs me here :feelsbadman:

You joined literally yesterday and you're already making such high IQ comments? Everyone mogs me here :feelsbadman:
None of what I said was high IQ, man, don't be hard on yourself.

You can debunk IT with a low, mid or high IQ. As long as you remember that their arguments are only based on blind loyalism towards women, anecdotes over evidence and studies, and a completely loose definition of what an Incel is.

And I joined yesterday with this account. I have been here since 2022/21 (don't remember which of these it was), but I asked to be banned. Came back yesterday.

So I'm used to IT "arguments".

>Being incel

What about someone that has no friends, no social status, and only got asked out a few times in thier lives by ugly fat, (literal) retards in special ed, landwhales and ugly sheboons? Would such a person be a volcel to you people? What if they're also disabled and over 30 living with their parents?

Exactly, When you understand how these whores use "incel" to refer to any man they dont like, it makes sense why these dumbasses would think their are incels out there rejecting women

Insane these retards think that their reality is everyone else's, they can't even conceive a world that they don't get any attention whatsoever.
How did these whores get rights?

only got asked out a few times in thier lives by ugly fat, (literal) retards in special ed,
Those probably didn't even know what that actually meant and all its implications, so I'd say it doesn't count.

landwhales and ugly sheboons? Would such a person be a volcel to you people? What if they're also disabled and over 30 living with their parents?
This is kind of a borderline case that does sound a bit volcelish, as this thread shows, being asked out even by ugly women is pure fantasy for most people here, but if someone is disabled and still living with his parents past 30, then that guy almost certainly isn't ever going to ascend by now. Still, if that is your case, I wouldn't bring that up much here, this forum can be pretty strict on anything that constitutes bragging or anything even close to past romantic experiences.

Yes. Henry Cavill is an incel by their admissions.

Hit me up!
No, they mean the loner incels from their favorite TV shows played by Chads.
If they define it, then they lose access to the equivocation fallacy

They talked to an “incel” 10/10 Chad. Like Henry Cavill, who they claim is an incel.
so, be accurate with your terms.
They can’t

It's literally that mental retardation or bait CALL IT meme
They have to be LARPing or something there's no way

I guess a lot of them are foids. They can't fathom that a person could be so undesirable that no one has ever had a crush on that person.

Also, in what world are women asking men out on the regular? I'm not saying that it doesn't happen because it does happen to Chad, but most men aren't attractive enough for that anyway.

This is fucking larp. LMFAO
every foid has been raped or sexually assaulted (ie. someone looked at them funny)

every foid is constantly surrounded by creeps (ie. people ignoring them)

every foid is oppressed by the patriarchy (ie. not everyone who looks at her funny is arrested on the spot)

in the future, every foid will have had incel exes (ie. an ex they dislike, so he must be incel)

the next taylor swift will just be some retarded foid making songs whining about her 'incel exes'

every foid has been raped or sexually assaulted (ie. someone looked at them funny)

every foid is constantly surrounded by creeps (ie. people ignoring them)

every foid is oppressed by the patriarchy (ie. not everyone who looks at her funny is arrested on the spot)

in the future, every foid will have had incel exes (ie. an ex they dislike, so he must be incel)

the next taylor swift will just be some retarded foid making songs whining about her 'incel exes'
:lul:

>Being incel

they think we wuz slayers and shiettttt!!!!

You have to be absolutely gigachad to be even asked out by women so I doubt the guy she spoke to was ever truecel in the first place
Exactly women will ignore a guy unless he makes a move because women are fucking lazy.