Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITards (and just redditors in general)are so fucking stupid

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
The moment you say you want a girlfriend, these losers will call you a goddamn incel right off the bat like they know your situation, and assume you don’t go outside.

I’ve gone outside plenty of times, I shower, I’m hygienic, etc.

It’s just they are programmed with the delusional repeated narrative of “you don’t deserve a girlfriend” which no, nothing is given, but these idiots act like wanting one makes you an incel.

At this point: I’m not even sure incel is a fucking word anymore because of how overused it is, it’s like swear words, the more you use it, the less value it has, and these Redditors completely disregard it in favor of any man wanting intimacy an “incel”

I was ranting on reddit about how I was hoping to find someone in college, but in actuality: it’s all just work (and of course my parents manipulated/bullied me into college, because their asses are stuck in the past)

fellas, take my advice: don’t let anyone manipulate or force you into college, the “college experience” is completely overrated and isn’t worth the debt, and if anyone calls you an incel for wanting a romantic partner, just know that they themselves cannot properly apply the “incel” label to anyone who is actually one.

Then again i was banned from R/Ugly for saying "Im ugly"

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

i hate reddit it is the worst website full of bully normies and boomers who are annoying

i hate reddit it is the worst website full of bully normies and boomers who are annoying
They’re not even bullies, just terminally online losers (which is saying something coming from me), and also feminist roasties (feminism is fucking brainrot, and no one can change my mind)