Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Italy senator asks to end sanctions to Russia

Zoomer econ drama bullshit, I just want the economy to collapse already (or at least more than it already has)

Yeah, but too bad the prices won’t go down back to old levels because of inflation.

Sanctions are stupid. It should only be stuff that could be used for military.

Salvini is based and red pilled.

I hope He wins.

The talk about "Putin's prices" is so dishonest. Politicians won't be mentioning the huge money printing in covid era that led to the inflation. Must be nice that they have Putin as a scapegoat, lmao. Of course sheeple believe these lies.

The country I live in is heavily dependant on Russian energy and if its going to be a cold winter here close to the arctic circle then it'll end in a disaster.

i hope whole europe freezes in the coming winter

The talk about "Putin's prices" is so dishonest. Politicians won't be mentioning the huge money printing in covid era that led to the inflation. Must be nice that they have Putin as a scapegoat, lmao. Of course sheeple believe these lies.

The country I live in is heavily dependant on Russian energy and if its going to be a cold winter here close to the arctic circle then it'll end in a disaster.
balkans?

I hope Russia destroys the Ukraine soon and turns it's toilet population into sex slaves. Seeing all those normies, faggots and toilets seething over its based invasion is pure lifefuel :feelskek:

I hope Russia destroys the Ukraine soon and turns it's toilet population into sex slaves. Seeing all those normies, faggots and toilets seething over its based invasion is pure lifefuel :feelskek: