Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Italian nurse-whore whines

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-

She took a picture of her "swollen face from wearing a mask" because she works with "covid" patients. Then she proceeded to whine about cheap the punishment for the unvaxxed is. This is the face of the female gender. Always whining about how bad you have it and always shilling for more government control.

She made sure to throw in the unvaccinated bit in order to appeal to both sides :feelskek:

This is why you don't trust what any female says. Their opinions shift based on public reception

meds are super ugly

She made sure to throw in the unvaccinated bit in order to appeal to both sides :feelskek:

This is why you don't trust what any female says. Their opinions shift based on public reception

it's her fucking job lol why moan about it

let's turn her into a balding 5'2 curry sewage worker and see how she likes it

it's her fucking job lol why moan about it

let's turn her into a balding 5'2 curry sewage worker and see how she likes it
Her job isn't even that bad. I did a lot of part time jobs in early 20's and they were way more brutal than this. Working in an open warehouse in October being one of them. 6 am in the morning, moving stuff around having to be careful to not get run over by some subhuman operating a forklift. It's cold as fuck already by then. I can't imagine the poor fucks who work in those conditions in January and February.

Another time I was moving large furniture for this lady from one house to another. Me and some baldcel carried a huge closet up 4 flights of stairs just to have it fall apart at the very top because it was a flimsy old closet. :dafuckfeels: One time I did not do much heavy lifting but I had to carry hundreds of 20 kg items. 10 hours in my arms cramped up so badly that I could not even move them.

Lol
Keep making tiktok dances

Volcel if you wouldn´t. More with that reddish face :what: