Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Italian minister of agriculture worried about ethnic replacement

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://rairfoundation.com/controve...birth-rate-to-avoid-ethnic-replacement-video/

Italy population 2022: 59.0 million
Peak population 2014: 60.3 million
Italy fertility rate 2022: 1.24

Italy 2022 births minus deaths: -320,000
Net immigrants per year: +100,000

I don't know how many Italians are leaving for other EU countries. The net immigration is just looking at immigrants minus emigrants as one number.

Italy is starting to go like the Balkans and Eastern Europe. A big danger they face I think is that at some point masses of young Italians are going to head to NW Europe, where there is still action, growing populations and money. Italy could probably turn this around by letting in masses of sandniggers but then they have the ethnic replacement problem.

Maybe Italy would be a based territory if they had not stolen the lands of the Papal States. No abortion, gay marriage and contraception would not be supported by the government. It would be amazing to have a theocratic absolute monarchy ruling millions of people in Europe :feelsbadman:

qmg-ita-pap-v90-q01.png

Maybe Italy would be a based territory if they had not stolen the lands of the Papal States. No abortion, gay marriage and contraception would not be supported by the government. It would be amazing to have a theocratic absolute monarchy ruling millions of people in Europe :feelsbadman:

qmg-ita-pap-v90-q01.png

Very interesting I didn't know the Papal States were remotely that large. Something I think Europe should have is diversity in governments. Not just one cucked form of government across Europe. Beyond the EU, I mean also how all the national governments in Europe seem similar set up today, with then similar laws and such.

Those Papal States would be great for people who wanted to live without abortions, gay marriage and contraception and also get to enjoy Monarchy. Meanwhile with free movement of people, people who didn't like that could go elsewhere.

Last edited:
One interesting thing is the awareness of the demographic problems has reached the official level in a number of EU countries. Even though it was obvious to smart people 20 years ago, it takes normies this long to even become aware of the blatantly obvious if its a change.

Its like things we are talking about on this forum will be mainstream debate in 20 years. It just takes normies that long to see things.

He is based for having the courage to say this.

Italy has gotten giga based under the Meloni foid. Only problem is they still support ((Ukraine)).

He is based for having the courage to say this.
Italy has gotten giga based under the Meloni foid. Only problem is they still support ((Ukraine)).

Its become what must be the main political issue in Italy. One problem Italy has is how low the fertility rate is at 1.24.

What I think Italy will do. I think because Italy goes way down into the Mediterranean Sea they are getting African boat migrants, I think Italy will cut those off. But I think Italy will continue the legal immigration of about net 100,000 per year, trying as hard as it can to get good immigrants like the Ukrainian refugees.

Then Italy is losing ~300,000 per year from births minus deaths. They probably will just have to suck it up and have a declining population. The risk is what if large numbers of young Italians decide to go to Northern Europe where there is much more money.