Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Italian food is very rich in flavors and edible variations.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Without a doubt, Italian cuisine is the first in the world that I love, even more than that of my country. The dessert, the snacks, everything, is so good. French food doesn't seem at the same level to me.

Try american food, yo

Japanese food is also quite yummy.

Without a doubt, Italian cuisine is the first in the world that I love, even more than that of my country. The dessert, the snacks, everything, is so good. French food doesn't seem at the same level to me.
Italian dishes share many common ingredients and appeal to a broad palate. French food is good but has more varied ingredients and tastes imo

Syrian is the greatest

middle eastern and indian food mogs imo

Other than Provencal cuisine and French baking, French cuisine is overrated. Just put butter on everything

Lifefuel for Spaghetticels

I can make most of italian foods without receipe

Jojo moment

ITALIAN STAACY PUSSY IS WHAT I WANT TO EAT :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

total shitalian death

I dont like it other than pizza

Miso soup with calms with mogger tier, same goes with Tuna sushi but only if it's made in Japan.

Miso soup with calms with mogger tier, same goes with Tuna sushi but only if it's made in Japan.
I agree, but foreign restaurants treat Japanese food better than Japan, so I would say that I like foreign restaurants that serve Japanese food as much as Japan itself, including Brazil, their Japanese restaurants are better, because there are more people there. my outside my country.

I agree, but foreign restaurants treat Japanese food better than Japan, so I would say that I like foreign restaurants that serve Japanese food as much as Japan itself, including Brazil, their Japanese restaurants are better, because there are more people there. my outside my country.
I can't imagine eating sushi that isn't made in Japan, can't trust anyone but the Japanese to make sushi.

I can't imagine eating sushi that isn't made in Japan, can't trust anyone but the Japanese to make sushi.
But it's our culture that declares it official, we admit, it's not my tendency, it's my country's tendency to find better Japanese restaurants.

Obviously it's better in your country, like Italian pizza, in the USA they also sell pizza, but it's not even remotely like the Italian ones, however, it's still incredible.

But it's our culture that declares it official, we admit, it's not my tendency, it's my country's tendency to find better Japanese restaurants.

Obviously it's better in your country, like Italian pizza, in the USA they also sell pizza, but it's not even remotely like the Italian ones, however, it's still incredible.
I get what you mean now after the analogy.

even more than that of your country? thats not a big task, japanese food is dogshit

They have tomatoes in every dish

Barilla macaroni with green pesto and tomatoes are decent.