Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Italian Foids Laugh At Ricecel

I am surprised. Usually it's the noodle toilets making fun of us niggers and scorning us.
It would be wise for Chang to ignore due to him having a toilet in use.

it's over

Over for deathniks JFL but i guess it's just eugenic; ricecels need to not burden their offspring with being an ugly manlet

how is he ricecel if he has a girlfriend

Where's the proof they're laughing at them? Most likely the kpop fatty is paranoid and self-conscious about being a race traitor.

Lol.

Where's the proof they were laughing at her and her bf and not just occasionally looking back because this paki was staring at them and filming them. Paki just wanted internet points and validation.

I’m surprised, I’ve heard Italian zoomers were anti-racist cucks.

Maybe foids like these are just pro-BLM and pro-sand, and see lower SMV ethnics as less than human

Where's the proof they're laughing at them? Most likely the kpop fatty is paranoid and self-conscious about being a race traitor.
They hate us cause they ain't us :feelsjuice:

Hearing all this fucking giggling is triggering some bad memories tbh
Where's the proof they're laughing at them?
One of them said "Ni Hao". They are definitely mocking them.

I didn't understand shit it just looked like normie foids laughing about anything. I was expecting it to be more obvious.

Hearing all this fucking giggling is triggering some bad memories tbh

One of them said "Ni Hao". They are definitely mocking them.
I hate it when it foids laugh. I always have to check to make sure they're not laughing at me

I didn't understand shit it just looked like normie foids laughing about anything. I was expecting it to be more obvious.
I asked them, “Is there a problem?” They said, “No there isn’t a problem.” At that point they started saying “Ni hao!” in an obnoxious, racist, loud voice, along with other things in Italian I couldn’t understand. They continued getting more and more aggressive, laughing at and mocking us. Eventually, I started filming them. They were the most calm during the video but you can still hear them saying ni hao and get a vibe of their general attitude.

i can't even tell whats going on. and where the hell is the ricecel in the vid. anyone speak italian? also, who gives a damn.

italians (and slavs) are the butt end of the jokes here in America. White anglo americans see them as white niggers and most definitely make fun of them as I've personally overheard the mockery of them plenty of times.

Must be a really funny looking gook then and this race traitor paki deserves all of it

Still mogs us for having a gf.