Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Italian foids laugh at rice with gf

Seeing a bunch of foid teenagers giggling/ whispering shit drives me insane, if that happened to me I'd just cuss them out tbh, or throw a nice hot coffee over their faces.

Also, Im no fashion expert but those pants look retarded

Bitches all looked like spoiled, coked out whores.

This is how much empathy the average toilet has. Honestly they're all like this, these worthless holes were probably just drunk enough to speak their insipid thoughts openly.

Fucking normies and toilets man. No tact, no moral consciousness or empathy, just empty, worthless sacks of flesh. I only wish to see the day the Illuminati sterilizes all of them.

This is how much empathy the average toilet has. Honestly they're all like this, these worthless holes were probably just drunk enough to speak their insipid thoughts openly.

Fucking normies and toilets man. No tact, no moral consciousness or empathy, just empty, worthless sacks of flesh. I only wish to see the day the Illuminati sterilizes all of them.
This.

That's what every racemixer women deserves

Public humiliation

Go the fuck in Ching chong land if you like rice that much.Thats availabe for JBW autists also.

True from experience

Bug-eyed bitches

These things happen because nowadays a man can't slap a woman in the face or he gets arrested

Would have never happened to a nigger, rice command zero respect

Imagine random whores laughing about your entire family and you do nothing

Must be a really funny looking gook

That's what every racemixer women deserves

Public humiliation

Go the fuck in Ching chong land if you like rice that much.Thats availabe for JBW autists also.
:feelsYall:

As I posted on other threads, I got a taste of this racist behavior in Europe (Spain). Nothing like these two cunts, but mostly coldness and abrupt treatment from staff; apparently they thought I was a riceman at first (I have a pseudo-Asian look), but became nicer once they realized I'm not rice and could speak Spanish. A chat I had with an older lady from Hong Kong confirmed this attitude towards Asians. I didn't have people laughing at my face or behaving violently; I can thank being an ogrecel/gymcel for that (I have a northern chinese/mongol/central asian vibe about me)
Italian foids have this distinctive, annoying giggle. One time when I was in Germany, one of the front desk employees at the hostel was an Italian foid. My German is basic, but I can manage simple conversations, and the Italian bitch working at the desk started giggling when I addressed her co-worker, similar to the ones on this vid. Mind you, I speak more languages than she does.

Also, what I don't get is, why are Europeans are so openly racist towards Asians, but are such fucking pussies when dealing with Africans and Arabs???

Those two bitches got doxxed apparently, and one of them got fired from her job:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@mahnooreu/video/7225858045627125035

A commenter said that she saw one of them make her IG private in real time, and the other two deactivated their profile.

Last edited:
Where are suicide bombers Abu Ali and Abu Hamza when you need them?

Must be a really funny looking gook
He's a hapa. And probably pretty ugly, too. I've received this kind of behavior from foids at different points in my life -- the staring, giggling, and pointing. Most unattractive men come to know the universal gestures
Would have never happened to a nigger, rice command zero respect

Imagine random whores laughing about your entire family and you do nothing
Europeans let niggers and sandniggers walk all over them

Last edited:
Also, what I don't get is, why are Europeans are so openly racist towards Asians, but are such fucking pussies when dealing with Africans and Arabs???
Cumskins respect strength and violence more than anyone else, that's the main reason they worship niggers (and in Europe Arabs to a certain degree) so much. These races are violent and they literally fear them. Asians on the other hand are not violent and look weak so they are seen as pussies and laughed at.

Bc Asians don't fight back. Also Ethnics in Germany are also racist towards Asians. The same thing could have happened with Turkish foids. Asians are just seen as easy targets, like in US as well.

Italians can tell when ethnics are in the area through smell. Thats why their racism is so potent

These things happen because nowadays a man can't slap a woman in the face or he gets arrested
People are disrespectful when they know they won't get punched in the face.

Fear and foids get wet cos of hybristophillia
That was one of the hardest blackpills to swallow--- fear and arousal are basically the same to foids. To fuck you, she has to fear you.
What they feel towards sub-6 men is disgust

Least cruel female

That was one of the hardest blackpills to swallow--- fear and arousal are basically the same to foids. To fuck you, she has to fear you.
What they feel towards sub-6 men is disgust
Whites, arabs and niggers roam around in groups and can come to one another's aid in a stabfest, chinks will get slaughtered they neither have the race brotherhood numbers like whites nor islamic brotherhood like nigs and arabs

He's a hapa. And probably pretty ugly, too.

What constitutes HAPA? The definition has gotten loose, perhaps due to NT involvement.

Originally it meant Half White/Half Asian. Now though, NTs are refusing to call darker-pigmented males with mixed Ancestry "HAPA".

Anyone else get turned on by their laughing?

italian toilets are all like that. That place is hell for everyone who isnt a chad or trustfund kid

Sand nigger looking whores. Yet they want us to believe Italians are “white”