Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Italian foid beaten by father for getting blacked.com

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
There is nothing more cucked than having a daughter

(((Hollywood))) is jewish.

Based. I would have done the same if I had a daughter. No way on earth I'd allow her to marry or have a nigger/abo/Dravidian/dalit/asian/sand nigger bf.

Based. I would have done the same if I had a daughter. No way on earth I'd allow her to marry or have a nigger/abo/Dravidian/dalit/asian/sand nigger bf.
I notice you didn't include "white"

This is why we should kill females when they are born. Those who raise them are cucks. Females are nothing more than fuckholes. They enjoy their teens and early 20s getting used up around and than settle for some beta provider.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what about some Muslim half cut dickhead:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based but should have done more damage if i was there in place of the father then i would have beaten the foid daughter till my knuckles broke and then burned her then put off the fire so that foid would like Harvey dent:feelskek::feelskek:(in gta san Andreas vedio game)

Aren't you curry?:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back