Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It wouldve been over for so many foids if they were a guy

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Its funny how much they hate incels but they wouldve been one of us in another timeline :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

To them being rejected by chad is worse than death

I can't believe my looks match is having the time of her life while I lie here rotting.

Yeah sometimes I wonder how much life would be better if I was born a girl instead of a guy, I would most likely not be a miserable heaping pile of waste existing.

Yeah sometimes I wonder how much life would be better if I was born a girl instead of a guy, I would most likely not be a miserable heaping pile of waste existing.
Sematary

water would be so valuable if it was actually liquid gold

Yeah like those f2m trannies who had no idea the blackpill was waiting for them.

even ugly foids get dicked down
Even ugly foids are prudeish except with HTN and chads, an ugly foid will not settle with being banged by an average guy no matter how vile a bitch it may be, even if you become a 5 you will not get sex only dead fish and betacuxx

Even ugly foids are prudeish except with HTN and chads, an ugly foid will not settle with being banged by an average guy no matter how vile a bitch it may be, even if you become a 5 you will not get sex only dead fish and betacuxx

View attachment 830965
WTF IS THAT THING??:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

WTF IS THAT THING??:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
That's his wife you motherfucker , that's the woman who will get her back blown out during game night, that's the person he should be thankful he can wake up next to everyday for the rest of his life , that's a WOMAN :foidSoy:, something you clearly can't handle sweaty, maybe you should try manning up :chad: and work on your personality because as far as I can see hers is :reeeeee: Sparkling :reeeeee:

Also the fact she was found naked with her clothes folded up on the couch after the mauling means nothing maybe she just got sweaty and stripped down and the dogs got confused or something, sweaty.

That's his wife you motherfucker , that's the woman who will get her back blown out during game night, that's the person he should be thankful he can wake up next to everyday for the rest of his life , that's a WOMAN :foidSoy:, something you clearly can't handle sweaty, maybe you should try manning up :chad: and work on your personality because as far as I can see hers is :reeeeee: Sparkling :reeeeee:
Dnr