Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It would be such a good moment to die right now

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Its dark cold a lot of wind, im getting drunk, man i wish i had a really high place to just jump right now

The Saga intensifies
But seriously don't bro

Alcohol and sadcel don't mix.

Go home and sleep.

Over. I recommend playing dating games, and solid visualization skills and you can day dream Chad life. Its what i have been doing. Legit top tier cope

Over. I recommend playing dating games, and solid visualization skills and you can day dream Chad life. Its what i have been doing. Legit top tier cope
Isn't it brutal when you close the game? You were in a state where you think you are chad, then you alt f4 and go back to being subhuman. The mood difference is too high.

Those initial messages were like a suicide prevention cop exchange. You got so much to live for Billy. Fuck you man. No don't etc....

Find some copes boyo.

Isn't it brutal when you close the game? You were in a state where you think you are chad, then you alt f4 and go back to being subhuman. The mood difference is too high.
No, i see myself as a Chad trapped in a flesh prison by demiurge, i gnosticism religion maxxed. I believe by prayer and meditation i will become Chad in the spiritual heavens.

Call me schizo, idc, its a good solid cope and seems to be the truth for me.

No, i see myself as a Chad trapped in a flesh prison by demiurge, i gnosticism religion maxxed. I believe by prayer and meditation i will become Chad in the spiritual heavens.

Call me schizo, idc, its a good solid cope and seems to be the truth for me.
Whatever helps you cope with this existence is good.

When people are sad and suicidal, alcohol makes the suicide thoughts worse sometimes.

A lot of my high school friends who ended up offing themselves (normans) had been drunk.

Stop roping you are going to die anyway. At least rope when your body starts decomposing in your 35s+. Not now. You can still cope while you are relatively healthy.

It dosnt matter If you die Now or later

Each Seconds 4,16 people are Born ( propably 4,4 people now ) You Dont matter .

Indulge in hedobnism and Show this Shithole the middle Finger.

Ofc If you really Wish to lesve this abyssmal realm , Go ahead If you Got the curage.